***** The Official Hibernian Vs Rangers ****

Rupret

Rangers: Bell; Foster, McGregor, McCulloch, Zaliukas, Wallace; Vuckic, Murdoch, Shiels, Law; Miller.

Subs: Simonsen, Mohsni, Smith, Black, Clark, Crawford, Boyd.

Positives are 3 centre backs with McCulloch and not 2.

Come on lets just get behind them, regardless of who is playing. He may well score today and put us through!

Come on lets just get behind them, regardless of who is playing. He may well score today and put us through!

Exactly. jig is shite but he is our shite and today it doesn't fucking matter.

Just get behind them.

I'm absolutely convinced Jig will score the winner v Motherwell to get us promoted

STUART McCALL makes one change to his Rangers lineup as skipper Lee McCulloch returns to the side in place of Nicky Clark for the second leg with Hibs.

Clark drops to the bench as Rangers move to a three man central defence with McCulloch flanked by Darren McGregor and Marius Zaliukas.

Richard Foster and Lee Wallace take up wing back roles while the rest of the team remains unchanged.

Midfield is occupied by Andy Murdoch and Dean Shiels, while Nicky Law and Haris Vuckic are tasked with supporting Kenny Miller in attack.

Boyd must start for his aerial ability in defence. There could be a lot of high balls in to the box and Boyd proved on Wednesday just how good he is at dealing with that kind of threat.

I am taking the piss of course. I would play a similar team to the one hich was so effective at Easter road the last time. Obviously that means playing Jig or Mohsni but I think it's the best way to play Hibs.

Bell

Jig MacGregor Zaliukas

Foster Shiels Murdoch Law Wallace

Vuckic

Miller

We need Law to be better than he was on Wednesday. I feel he bottled it in front of such a large crowd at Ibrox. He needs to realise just what fucking club he signed for and have confidence in his own ability. Seemed like a rabbit caught in the headlights for at least 70 minutes of the game on Wednesday.

We dicked them with 3 at the back last time so is a good team tactically. Think it's a huge help though that McGregor is part of the back 3 and not the wing back as we'll need his pace to bail Jig and Zal out. Law needs to play better today, our attack will need to be more clinical as there'll be less chances for them but Miller seems to score when it counts which is good.

Nerves building. I could even climax today! This is the buzz we have been missing. Something truly riding on today's result. Pre-match brunch ritual in Sunny Berwick upon Tweed just now. Takeaway from Gregg's and sitting on a bench in the sun in the Main Street. Then off to tune in on BT Sports. C'mon the bears!! Do not fail us!! Remember we are Rangers!

masterfoods_finishing_sauce_creamy_white