Cammy Bell

bluenoz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead right, must have been too expensive.

Bell must be in 5k a week simmo and robinson on about 1k each. Gordon would gave been another 5k

Aye, my cousin (celtic fan) reckons hes on £15k plus appearance and clean sheet money.

Craig Gordon was a risk we couldn't afford to take. Celtic could, did and it's worked out for them.

We had Bell who, at the time, we had no concerns over, plus Simonsen and Robinson as cheap back-up.

I have no complaints.

Nobody on here really wanted Gordon at the time if i remember right.

Nobody on here really wanted Gordon at the time if i remember right.

We didn't need him.

He had been out of football for two years through a wrist injury which is obviously a major concern. We could have taken a punt, but we aren't financially comfortable enough to do that, especially when we had three 'keepers who, at that point, raised no cause for concern.

Craig Gordon joining and doing well for the farriers was just one of those things. I have absolutely no issue or bitterness about it.

• 1 month later...

We didn't need him.

He had been out of football for two years through a wrist injury which is obviously a major concern. We could have taken a punt, but we aren't financially comfortable enough to do that, especially when we had three 'keepers who, at that point, raised no cause for concern.

Craig Gordon joining and doing well for the farriers was just one of those things. I have absolutely no issue or bitterness about it.

That's how i remember it as well.

He's out a few weeks

Here's hoping Wes can make #1 spot his own in that time

Wes has come in to give real competition to Cammy [bell], so were really strong in the goalkeeping department now. Cammy is a couple of weeks away from coming back so we look forward to welcoming him.

I actually think Bell is a decent keeper, admittedly he's been shocking since his return from injury, and Serbs to have lost all confidence, but if he can get a good person-season and the fact he has a good competition for his place now it'll be interesting to see if he can regain his form again.

He was like a few others last season.Didnt matter how bad they played there they were first names on the teamsheet for the following game.About time competition was brought in for him and one or two of the rest who are still at Ibrox.No point in having a squad of players if like last year some are not going to get a fair chance.Hopefully MW will view things with a clean sheet and players will be picked on merit and performance.

Said it before and I'll say again....

Bell absolutely shit.... not Rangers class

Simonsen ( worse than absolutely shit) ....Not Berwick Rangers class.

Common denominator WITH BOTH...... Jim Stewart (Goalkeeper coach and fookin wage thief.) He oversaw these 2 over the last couple of years and we saw no progress at all with any of them. GET HIM TO FOOK

Said it before and I'll say again....

Bell absolutely shit.... not Rangers class

Simonsen ( worse than absolutely shit) ....Not Berwick Rangers class.

Common denominator WITH BOTH...... Jim Stewart (Goalkeeper coach and fookin wage thief.) He oversaw these 2 over the last couple of years and we saw no progress at all with any of them. GET HIM TO FOOK

And what's the common denominator with the strong competition for places between McGregor, Gordon and Marshall for Scotland?

And what was the common denominator when we had McGregor and Alexander battling for a first team place all the way to a European final?

Billy Thomson or Cujo? Which one are you?