Cammy Bell

bluenoz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched it loads of times and i still dont understand why he was even attempting to punch it.

I don't want to see it again but it's fresh in the memory, I'm absolutely dumbfounded at it, why would anyone attempt that? A simple save and he completely embarrassed himself and us in the process.

Before the day started ,I never liked Bell . After that shameful attempt at saving the deflection that cost us any chance of getting back into the tie.

And the way he just stood and watched the Motherwell players ganging up on Billy while walking towards the dugout, clearly slowing down as not to get involved makes me think even less of him as a Rangers player.

Himself along with Foster should be moved on asap .Followed by quite a few others .

terrible keeper, he should have stopped two of the goals on thursday aswell, weve seen many goalies against us have the games of their lives yet ours cant even catch a simple ball, simply not good enough, time to move on please.

At any time during a game when things are not going right for a team a goalkeeper can often inspire his team with a great save etc.
Today, after watching that abject attempt at stopping a ball, our team just chucked it.

We can't really be that concrete without looking at contracts ourselves. There have been differing stories, some say 2.5, some say as much as 4.

True enough.

Know a few boys here are clued up, (not just with the usual pin the tail on the donkey stuff - see what I did there :):anguish: ) regarding the rough figures.

If he's on anything approaching 4K, it only adds to the absolute shambles we've been running at for what seems like forever.

Needs to rehabilitate himself as a goal keeper at another Club. I cannot see how he will be able to handle the pressure when he clearly doubts himself, playing in front of a full Ibrox in which the majority of the support clearly doubt him.

Its got to the stage when you half expect a goal when there is a shot/header on target, the opposition % strike rate to goals must be quite high, on the other hand we will have loads of possession, a multitude of corners tons of shots at goal and hardly ever convert.

So AM and Jim Stewart let Alexander, Gallagher and Gordon walk out the door and leave us with the three we have.

A situation which is nothing short of a disgrace.

No one knows if Gordon wanted to come or if so how much he would have wanted to do so

As previously mentioned its estimated that bells in around 4k could we really afford to pay another a wage circa that

He's another one that needs shown the door.

Yes I think he wanted to sign Samson

Ironic for mc call really, he dropped Robinson for Bell and now they both will be out of a job.

You reap what you sow.

Absolutely shite, never rated him, I concede we've been spoiled with top goalkeepers for 25 years before Cammy came in but this is just the worst First Choice Keeper we've had in all that time, he doesn't come close to even being past keepers boot boy