Dave King Is Full Of Shite

GOAT

No no no. Please don't give me the pish that the boycotters saved the day. All they did was allowed king to buy Rangers on the cheap. The fans who kept going were what kept us alive. I was pissed off when king & co thanked them & never even mentioned the fans that kept going. Anyway let's move on, it's all in the past. We need to all get together & back the team.

Didn't exactly say they saved the day, despite my personal feelings. Point being nothing would have changed otherwise.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said that all the terms of investment will be in the renewal packs sent out over the next few days. Honestly I don't give a fuck, I'll be renewing anyway,, 18 games is all I care about, but it will be interesting to see what is contained in the letters regarding the level of investment being put in ..

Some people lack patience and moan whenever they don't get what they want exactly how they want it, yesterday.

Rebuilding the Club will take time and money. Previous boards robbed us blind, sold the naming rights to Ibrox for a quid, and let Mike Ashley rip us off and control us by proxy. They also shat it to sack Ally and failed to set up a scouting network.

Live off sound bites and get frustrated and stamp your feet like a petulant toddler if it suits you..... or actually listen to what the man says before going off on one.

The damage to our Club won't be rectified in a few months and never at all if we keep on with the in fighting.

The problem for me is, taking so long to appoint a manager means we could lose out on Warburton and end up with McLeish or McCall and the same applies to players. If we end up with McCall or McLeish and I can sell my shares for a profit no matter how small I would do that. McCall proved he can't cut it, and I will never forget watching us at Ibrox just before McLeish left, the standard of football was terrible and we were losing to teams like Aberdeen on a regular basis.

Tbh, I don't think King has done too much wrong. As good as it'd be to see a Rangers man write off 30/40 million of his own cash, that puts us in the exact same position that's been slowly fucking us over the years when the money dries up, we need to be sustainable. Out season ticket budget eclipses everyone's and yet the value for money is one of the poorest. King needs to address that and he should be there to plug any gaps that need plugged, in an ideal world, fans, king and various other investors all chip in, little and often, until we're back earning money from Europe etc.

It's not sustainable in the Scottish championship to throw money down the drain, it needs to be the minimal amount needed, with some left in reserve for when it matters

Three press conferences all saying the same if's but's and maybes. He's went from investing £30m-£50m in the club, to only investing extra if season ticket sales aren't good.

The guys a bullshitter, yet some lap it up because he's a "rangers man".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2588429/Dave-King-commit-30m-ensure-Rangers-return-Scottish-Premiership.html

For once, I agree with you. I've also heard he no longer plans to invest and his "backers" are backing off....hence no to repaying the $5m loan to Ashley.

We're back to daily press conferences orchestrated by Jim Traynor and his new PR firm...which also includes the ex press liaison guy, who has found his way back.

Lambias' mutterings before he left seem to becoming true...

What I did find interesting was him commenting on the clamor from every one of the little walloper journos about reducing running costs. It's a great little line for them to pedal and they've been circling like buzzards about the need for money to be made available by loans - wanking themselves stupid over it - the gift story that keeps on giving.

Aside from that, they are then pushing him on investment (not saying we wouldn't all want to know that) and the time scales of being able to complete with Pacific Shelf.

How the fuck are we going to be reducing running costs and build a team capable of winning the SPL and completing in Europe.

These bastards just don't want all this shit we are going through at the moment to end. Parasites the vast majority.

Tbh, I don't think King has done too much wrong. As good as it'd be to see a Rangers man write off 30/40 million of his own cash, that puts us in the exact same position that's been slowly fucking us over the years when the money dries up, we need to be sustainable. Out season ticket budget eclipses everyone's and yet the value for money is one of the poorest. King needs to address that and he should be there to plug any gaps that need plugged, in an ideal world, fans, king and various other investors all chip in, little and often, until we're back earning money from Europe etc.

It's not sustainable in the Scottish championship to throw money down the drain, it needs to be the minimal amount needed, with some left in reserve for when it matters

Thats not what he said we needed and certainly not what his fans voted for.

We can't build a team over years. We need one NOW. We also need to cover losses of near 10m a year.

Once we have the team up and running, THEN we can look at living within our means but since our means are so meagre, we would be mid table at best, even if we had nothing but the team to spend it on.

I don't see Kingco coming up with the sort of cash needed, and to be honest, I struggle to see why anyone would. It is going to take a daunting amount of money to get us back to where we were ie vying with the tims for titles etc and champions league.

Somebody will have to write off a massive chunk of readies if that is to happen.

ST finances should rightfully finance the club going forward.

If they make up the shortfall and cover whatever is required then good, we need to be self sustainable.

If he mentions around 12-15 million do you think he is going to go... Right theres 12 million go do what you please.

It should be other investors, ST sales and King who fund us going forward and we should be grateful to even have it.

He will look incredibly foolish if stating we want a team who will win the championship, then to let everybody down. 12 million isnt going to build a whole new team, management & scouting system and cover the costs for an annual year, of course there will be investment.

This thread is embarrassing, some amount of crackpots on here.....

I only wish those scrutinising the current board so much had taken as much interest with the previous board. Wait till they realise what those cunts got upto, they'll go mental.

Personally, I'm not overly enthused how the new board have performed in the last 3 month but that's probably the longest period we've had in the last 4 years that some dodgy fucker hasn't been paid off.

I renewed my ST tonight, if the mentalists don't like the current board of directors that much then feel free not to attend Ibrox. Do we now get to call you rhebels, or blue taigs? etc etc ;)

It's time people grew up and stopped the ridiculous us versus them nonsense, it only damages Rangers but they don't care about that, don't they?