Could Templeton Thrive Under Warbs?

MacBoyd

All of the negative comments towards temps are justified but that being said, I think if warburton can inspire him we may get a different player all the time. Under warbs players have stated they are free to go and express themselves without being reprimanded for losing the ball. I hope this brings a no fear attitude to his play and he can go on to express himself.

I have high hopes but wouldn't be surprised if he remained pish

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templeton would need to find a bit of consistency as I don't think Warburton's team will have room for any passengers.

Can't believe people are still bringing up McKay's name, he hasn't kicked a ball for us since Div 3.

McKay's 20, Templeton 26.

Ones a Young Boy loaned out ,Templeton by now should have pushed on.

I don't think Templeton has the attitude that Warburton would look for in a player. That said he'll be a better judge than me when he meets up with him for pre season in a couple of weeks.

However, I would gladly see players like Temps, Law, Clark etc shown the door as anyone tainted with the old regime and part of a squad that finished 3rd in the championship really need to look at themselves.

Templeton would need to find a bit of consistency as I don't think Warburton's team will have room for any passengers.

Can't believe people are still bringing up McKay's name, he hasn't kicked a ball for us since Div 3.

He played about 30 mins for us in 2013/14, came on as a sub, scored a goal and was influential in the other

Couldn't agree more, McKay is pish and should be punted. Was limited in division 3, seen as surplus , couldn't get in a Morton team but is still seem by some as a player.

Not for me.