Could Templeton Thrive Under Warbs?

MacBoyd

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He better. It's that simple.

I've said it before - David Templeton has been an absolute waste of money, McCoist's biggest piss-up-the-wall.

A new manager shouldn't be the difference between Templeton's effectiveness in taking the ball past League Two, League One and Championship defenders.

If he was released tomorrow, I wouldn't bat an eye lid. Having said that, he sounds like Watburton's type of player, so he's fortunate that he has another chance to redeem himself.

Bad attitude and turns up to training with KFC's. Honestly don't know if he deserves another chance.

Where you hear this? If this is true it's fucking appalling behaviour! Amateur players don't even get away with that nowadays.

Where you hear this? If this is true it's fucking appalling behaviour! Amateur players don't even get away with that nowadays.

Through some friends of a first team player of ours. Not gonna mention names but they would not have any reason to lie about it. A lot of the dressing room was a joke, constant mucking about and not giving a shit..so unprofessional it's unreal.

Why do people say it's his attitude. It's not. He's just not very good and no amount of wishing he was will make any difference

He fell out with management, when being replaced on the field acted like a petulant little child, he has shown he does have a lot of skill when he applies himself. I firmly believe it's his mentality which hurts more than him just being shite.

Warbs? Really, Mr Warburton if you dont mind, a little bit of respect can go a long way

You never know but whenever given the chance in the past, he failed to grasp it so I doubt it

Take the poker out of your arse you prick

He is a player for all to fear if he is on his game. He has never really been given a proper run out with previous regimes where as other shite players have, he is a player that relies on confidence and sitting on the bench or not even in the squad will shatter that.

I think Warburton will like to play him because of his pace and trickery, also will help him a lot because Warburton hates this long ball shite!

Can't wait for the fucking season to start.

The gaffer said everyone has a clean slate so he has as much of a chance as anyone, there is going to be plenty faces coming in so this is his last chance saloon, either get it together and show what he can do or he will be shown the door, simple

Everyone should get a clean slate and another chance under the new manager. I'm a fan of Templeton and I believe he can be a big asset for us in the future. Let's see how it goes under Warbuton. If Templeton fails to deliver his contract will expire at the end of the season anyway.

Everyone should get a clean slate and another chance under the new manager. I'm a fan of Templeton and I believe he can be a big asset for us in the future. Let's see how it goes under Warbuton. If Templeton fails to deliver his contract will expire at the end of the season anyway.

Totally agree. Think it is unrealistic to expect Warburton to replace the entire team for the season ahead. He simply has to get more out of, even transform, some of the players we already have. Templeton has to be a prime candidate.