Mcmurdo Has His Say On Warbs.....

AlCapone

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thought McCall was the better man for the job?

is he for real? McCall is an very average manager at best, McCoist and McDowall were that bad they would make anyone look good.

McMurdo has lost all respect in the Rangers fans eyes.

Has Ashley still parked his tanks Bill?

I never seen any when I was at th egm, and how did the voting go Bill?

That's right your man Ashley got told to go and fuck himself by the shareholders.... as he has no real,power at Ibrox now.

His blog needs to be closed down, I've read his points there and I can guarantee if we hadn't have signed Kiernan for a reasonable fee and went and got Emilson Cribari mark 2 for a cool one million, he'd have got his knickers in a twist then.

he second guesses everything we do and tries to put a positive footballing slant on it, Cunts a total tosser.

Last season - ''Rangers need to rely more on youth and be ruthless when dropping senior players,'' ''coaching needs a over haul'' or '' Rangers players are mercenaries'' etc

Warburton buys a couple young lads, who he trusts, he constantly states he wants to develop young players and we get the following

''Kiernan has been loaned out too many times '' blah blah blah.

I've never seen such a contradictory blog, from one week to the next, whatever we're doing, done or about to do, he'll massively criticise it, a slight bit of praise for something, then back into criticising

Why do people come into these threads just to post " why post this shite in here" or words to that effect..fuck sake, you know roughly what is going to be said.

if you dont want to read his writings, then dont click on any thread thar are bloody obviously showing you one of his blogs.

This.

It's the same folk moaning every single time :lol:

This.

It's the same folk moaning every single time :lol:

:lol: I rarely read anything he posts as it's usually full of hyperbole and assumptions.

I do find peoples reaction to him amusing though. He is one man giving his opinion, yet he is like a red rag to a bull with some.

It was the same when Leggats blogs were posted on here all the time, people would go apoplectic with rage over some random cunts opinions :lol:

His first sentence is a dig at our current PR company, which I think tells you exactly why the tone of the rest of the blog is as it is...

It is also the same style of dig that a certain blogger in Ireland uses in all his blogs.

The similarity in language between the two is frightening.

It is also the same style of dig that a certain blogger in Ireland uses in all his blogs.

The similarity in language between the two is frightening.

Is it as bad as that mate? I've not seen any of 3 names blogs

If you don't like Bill's ramblings how about reading my ramblings instead? :lol:

I already do. Your football articles are pretty good and you are obviously qualified to write.

Bill on the other hand is an unqualified, agenda driven attention whore who will forever be in his not so famous dad's shadow.

He is by far the worst "Rangers blogger" out there and not befitting of the tag. His M.O. is predictable. Read forums to gauge what real Rangers supporters think, write a blog stating the exact opposite thinking and pass it off as a talent. The man thrives on doom and gloom and sucking any enjoyment we get from our Club.

I have no doubt the man hates elements of our support. Add them all together and they become the vast majority. No wonder this topic is full of so many posters eager to berate him.

This is an interesting piece. I suppose it's true that Kiernan is a gamble, but perhaps many reckon it's a gamble worth taking on a player who the new manager knows fairly well and who he has a great deal of hope for. As to the character of previous Rangers managers, I think it does them a little disservice not to regard them as a little more than steely, each of them had different characteristics and brought their own style to the team; Bill omits Mr Symon from past examples, quite interestingly, and perhaps the management skills Mark Warburton brings to Rangers would have met with his approval, time will tell. There's an underlying theme here that fans instantly assume Mark Warburton will be a great success; I haven't sensed any great "hoopla", far from it actually, but there is a sense that leadership and no little love is being shown to Rangers again, and fans are perfectly entitled to hope for the best, and also respect the efforts of the new management team to bring long term success to the club. As for Mark Warburton's greatest test as Rangers manager being how he starts, I'm not convinced that will be his greatest test; the greatest test will be the long term advancement of the club, especially competing for top honours again in the seasons to come; and probably any thinking he has about the team he builds this season is with that very much in his mind.

So McMurdo is now sitting on the fence just in case he got it wrong? He just likes to hear himself talk and play devils advocate. i.e - Kiernan has been loaned too many times - Harry Kane anyone? Warburton doesn't like running up sand dunes? Sorry but Jock Wallace methods are old school, they don't fit to the modern footballer. Bill should have been a politician not a football blogger for he knows little about the game

You've picked the wrong player to make that comparison with. Harry Kane has only been on loan 4 times in his career and made a total of 56 appearances. In the 9 loan moves Kiernan has had he's only made 2 appearances more than that.

All you've done there is highlight the fact that Kiernan seems to have trouble holding down a regular place in a team.

Right as someone who manages to dodge most of the social media aspect if being a bear can I just ask....

Who is Murdo.

Genuine question.. I seem to have bypassed this phenomenon in the last few years I've been on here..

Right as someone who manages to dodge most of the social media aspect if being a bear can I just ask....

Who is Murdo.

Genuine question.. I seem to have bypassed this phenomenon in the last few years I've been on here..

big fat guy that shags dead dogs mate.

You've picked the wrong player to make that comparison with. Harry Kane has only been on loan 4 times in his career and made a total of 56 appearances. In the 9 loan moves Kiernan has had he's only made 2 appearances more than that.

All you've done there is highlight the fact that Kiernan seems to have trouble holding down a regular place in a team.

And highlight the fact that Rob Kiernan probably does have a little less in his locker than Harry Kane, hence the fewer games played...

And highlight the fact that Rob Kiernan probably does have a little less in his locker than Harry Kane, hence the fewer games played...

Nobody was disputing the difference in quality between the 2 players. He used Kane as an example because Kiernan has apparently been loaned too many times. I simply pointed out that while Kane has played almost as many games as Kiernan has on loan, he's done it at less than half the amount of teams so it was a poor comparison.

Given that they're 2 players who play in completely different positions and spent their loan spells playing at different levels I don't really see where your comment comes in to it in all honesty.

Nobody was disputing the difference in quality between the 2 players. He used Kane as an example because Kiernan has apparently been loaned too many times. I simply pointed out that while Kane has played almost as many games as Kiernan has on loan, he's done it at less than half the amount of teams so it was a poor comparison.

Given that they're 2 players who play in completely different positions and spent their loan spells playing at different levels I don't really see where your comment comes in to it in all honesty.

They played at the same level....