Ian Black

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, aye he was shite but the abuse he's getting is a bit over the top. There's plenty last season who were worse, our captain being an example. Where's his abuse?

I agree, I know it doesnt count for much but he was really decent when I was at Auchenhowie where lee wallace blanked me & my son

I agree, I know it doesnt count for much but he was really decent when I was at Auchenhowie where lee wallace blanked me & my son

Terrible from Wallace. You'd think with him being a family man himself he'd spare a couple minutes of his time to speak to your wee one and make his day.

Terrible from Wallace. You'd think with him being a family man himself he'd spare a couple minutes of his time to speak to your wee one and make his day.

Thought it was pretty bad myself, Ian black was straight over chatting to him and trying to get him to have his pic taken with him, my son was too shy but black said to me if he changes his mind get one of the staff to come and find me which I thought was good.

I think that counts for a lot as interaction with the support should mean a lot to the team, Novo has to be one of the best I've seen for interacting with the support.