Hibs.net

G.E.C.

Funny how all these clubs forums don't have a generic Celtic thread

I did a quick shifty at some spiffle forums yesterday & most had a thread dedicated to RFC, pretty fuckin odd for those who say we don't matter anymore.

It's always about The Rangers, now, then, forever.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't tend to lurk among the forums of other teams all the time but I do admit I enjoy a little peak now and then to see what The Obsessed are saying about our club.

The Bheasts, Hearts and Hibs all have their own dedicated "Sevco" thread. How sad and pathetic. :anguish:

Funny how all these clubs forums don't have a generic Celtic thread

Back handed compliment I suppose. They are the Lilliputians to our Guliver. They tried to tie us down but we are loose again. They look at us, want to be us but know that is just a dream. So they make us the great Satan, and worship their god the taxman in the hope of salvation. It's turning into a nightmare for them.

One every hivs, heartz, scumdee, sheep or taig forum you can guarantee that the biggest thread by a country mile will the the Rangers thread.

On KDS the "sevco" thread was so big that the admins would delete posts unless they had relevant new news items attached, and the thread was aready something like 2,000 pages :lol: probably wouldve been 20,000 if they couldve posted anything they liked, and the second biggest thread on the pasge was something like 14 pages.

But theyre not obsessed :craphead:

One every hivs, heartz, scumdee, sheep or taig forum you can guarantee that the biggest thread by a country mile will the the Rangers thread.

On KDS the "sevco" thread was so big that the admins would delete posts unless they had relevant new news items attached, and the thread was aready something like 2,000 pages :lol: probably wouldve been 20,000 if they couldve posted anything they liked, and the second biggest thread on the pasge was something like 14 pages.

But theyre not obsessed :craphead:

I used to have the odd lurk on KDS and they "renewed" their Rangers thread every wee while. If it had been one continuous thread it would have been huge,easily pushing 10,000 posts and many many more views.

The live to hate us, its that simple.

Can wait until normal service is resumed

I used to have the odd lurk on KDS and they "renewed" their Rangers thread every wee while. If it had been one continuous thread it would have been huge,easily pushing 10,000 posts and many many more views.

The live to hate us, its that simple.

Can wait until normal service is resumed

Being ruined at a young age by their schooling and their priests and all that trauma they have suffered, they have to deflect somewhere and we are it. If they didn't have us, the Erskine Bridge would be their last calling. I find that rather sad and they should not be mocked. I just wish they would get fucking on with it and we would save a fortune on dole and benefits hand outs.

Should've moved this to the OT if we insist on keeping it. At least that way it's not public knowledge that we actually have an entire thread dedicated to a nothing club. Embarrassing.

(tu)

They're nothing but a bit of shite on our shoe at the moment and come the end of the season once they're stuck in the championship again playing infront of 2-3k crowds, they'll be long forgotten about.