Hibs.net

G.E.C.

Really think Hib's are a busted flush when it comes to promotion this year, the question they should be asking themselves is will their club survive a third year in the Championship. I'm sure that the other teams in the league will pretty much have them sussed this year.

Let's face it if they don't do well in the first half of the season their attendances will drop through the floor and they'll be forced to cut back on players. It can be come a vicious cycle, low gates equals cut backs on field, lower gates equals more cutbacks on field, and so on. Once you go into that spiral it's not so much how long you'll be in this division, it becomes a case of will they survive in this division.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really think Hib's are a busted flush when it comes to promotion this year, the question they should be asking themselves is will their club survive a third year in the Championship. I'm sure that the other teams in the league will pretty much have them sussed this year.

Let's face it if they don't do well in the first half of the season their attendances will drop through the floor and they'll be forced to cut back on players. It can be come a vicious cycle, low gates equals cut backs on field, lower gates equals more cutbacks on field, and so on. Once you go into that spiral it's not so much how long you'll be in this division, it becomes a case of will they survive in this division.

Oh I'm sure Celtic will buy a few of their players and keep them going, just the way they do with Dundee Hibs.

Indeed, just look at Dunfermline. How many seasons have they been in the 3rd tier now?

Oh I'm sure Celtic will buy a few of their players and keep them going, just the way they do with Dundee Hibs.

Not too sure about that one as the mhanks may well have to stock pile some cash due to possible off field matters, for a cash rich club they seem to have been cutting back on the playing front quality wise now for a while. Let's be honest there's not much of any value at Hib's especially if the SA saga goes to a pre-contract.

Not too sure about that one as the mhanks may well have to stock pile some cash due to possible off field matters, for a cash rich club they seem to have been cutting back on the playing front quality wise now for a while. Let's be honest there's not much of any value at Hib's especially if the SA saga goes to a pre-contract.

We are all PZJ.

just went on there for a bit of a laugh and to see what they were saying over the SA saga... turns out they have started a poll saying who is the bigger club rangers or rotherham and guess who most of them are voting for :lol: think they must of been chasing the dragon too much only explanation i can think of as to how delusional that lot are cant wait till we pump them again on the 23rd bunch of wanabee cunts

just went on there for a bit of a laugh and to see what they were saying over the SA saga... turns out they have started a poll saying who is the bigger club rangers or rotherham and guess who most of them are voting for :lol: think they must of been chasing the dragon too much only explanation i can think of as to how delusional that lot are cant wait till we pump them again on the 23rd bunch of wanabee cunts

They're probably well aware of this thread and now doing things purely to wind up the guys from here that go on to their forum.

Not a fan of lurking on the forums of other teams personally. They're just not that interesting.

My mate getting a big touchy on twitter after calling us bullies, I called Stubbs a hypocrite and had a go at their chief exec for reneging on a verbal agreement to sell to a bigger club...

@flippineck nah, they're offering a decent fee no starting at 150k IOU payments, from a club thats died and failed to pay debts

@flippineck yes, better. League positions hibernian 2nd the rangers 3rd. Major trophies hibs 9 the rangers 0.

Liam Fogarty@Liam_F1875 11m

@bigpurk14 @flippineck in your past guises you've disgraced the scottish game sectarianism, manchester, need i go on..

My mate getting a big touchy on twitter after calling us bullies, I called Stubbs a hypocrite and had a go at their chief exec for reneging on a verbal agreement to sell to a bigger club...

am concerned you have"mates" that behave in this way

Used to it.

New club banter its a bit tiresome after a while

I just sent him this link, the first line makes good reading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibernian_Park

i've got a 'mate' like that as well. in all honesty he's a bit of a tosser lol and can't take it when i go on about his club's ahem dubious past. still the 9 in a row years were fuckn brill lol

:lol: Aye I'm sure Rotherham have supporters clubs all over Rotherham and a fan base of hundreds.

Being fair Rotherham are one of the biggest names in British football to be fair