Hibs.net

G.E.C.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps its time to remind the h*** about some of their alleged problems which they are temporarily forgetting while staging fake bids for Scott Allan who they know they can't afford.

1. The have dribbling revenue streams from merchandise.
2. They owe MASH a fortune and he has them by the sacks.
3. The tax man is watching them like a hawk.
4. The VAT man is watching them like a hawk.
5. Their previous owners appear to have looted them and made off like bandits.
6. Their current owners have not yet convinced the peepul they will be any different.
8. Nobody outside of Scotland has heard of them.
9. Nobody inside of Scotland would be surprised if they entered Administration again.
10. They will be asked to spend, spend, spend by the owners who promised to invest in them.
11. They will be their ugly sister's b!tch for a very long time.
12. The novelty of a new manager will wear off soon and their players will slack off.
13. They are still holding out a begging bowl in the hope some benefactor will appear in their slums.

Fuck me the amount of hate :lol: :lol: they really are delusional!!

Perhaps its time to remind the H*** about some of their alleged problems which they are temporarily forgetting while staging fake bids for Scott Allan who they know they can't afford.

6. Their current owners have not yet convinced the peepul they will be any different.

9. Nobody inside of Scotland would be surprised if they entered Administration again.

10. They will be asked to spend, spend, spend by the owners who promised to invest in them.

12. The novelty of a new manager will wear off soon and their players will slack off.

13. They are still holding out a begging bowl in the hope some benefactor will appear in their slums.

All of it is funny as fck but No. 8 well that actually made me :000000082:

Perhaps its time to remind the H*** about some of their alleged problems which they are temporarily forgetting while staging fake bids for Scott Allan who they know they can't afford.

lol

They really take a 6-2 defeat badly. Oh, I forgot, it wasn't a 6-2 game, it was some other numerical wonder!

The tax man and the VAT man are two different men? Interesting

Hibernian sounds like a disease.

I thought this lot would be in Hibernation after that display on Saturday .We were running by them with ease around the 70 minute mark,,,walk another 500 miles you unfit ,salt n sauce tramps.

"I still think we are a LB, CMx2/x3 if S.A. leaves and a winger away from being the finished article but I seen enough in 30 mins before we crumbled to know that once we get some of these guys in and our injured players back to know that we will win the league."

fucking deluded.

I love how they get pure desperate to get one over us, they cant do it on the pitch, so they start going on about the tax man etc. Clutching at straws. Get it up them. Classless club with junkie fans.

:lol:

Absolute belter below, almost fell off my seat laughing

(Completely outwith their IQ to think WHY the haggling over a Championship-player who's had, in all truth, one good season ??)

I like how he half answers his own question while trying to make a completely different point :lol:

I have to admit to having a wee swatch at the Generic Sevco / Rangers meltdown thread

It's crammed full of comments and wish lists from tax and accounting experts, retail deal gurus and general Rangers haters.

The best bit tho..........it runs to almost 970 pages. :wanker:

:rolleyes:

I have to admit to having a wee swatch at the Generic Sevco / Rangers meltdown thread

It's crammed full of comments and wish lists from tax and accounting experts, retail deal gurus and general Rangers haters.

The best bit tho..........it runs to almost 970 pages. :wanker:

:rolleyes:

ffs, 970 pages - geez man, just imagine that happened on a Rangers forum about them manky fekers...

keep posting - it may happen yet :BELM: