Stevie Thompson In Trouble With Media

Muiry12

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They fucking love watching the Rangers. As for watching them, no interest whatsoever.

Exactly the point i was going to make, i didn't even know they were playing in Europe last week, they genuinely get really annoyed when you don't have a clue about their results, signings, etc.

Can't believe not only did they sit and watch us but they also went and looked up Thompsons last load of pens to see if he did anything different.

They are all fucking nuts.

Years of sexual abuse and apartheid schooling can do that to people, I actually feel bad for them. Imagine the sort of childhood these poor members of society must have had to turn out like this?

Years of sexual abuse and apartheid schooling can do that to people, I actually feel bad for them. Imagine the sort of childhood these poor members of society must have had to turn out like this?

That is not the worst of the issue as they are only going to get worse with each passing generation

We have agent Thomson at StMirren and agent Allan at Hibs. That takes care of promotion.

Shhh nae body supposed to know! And mind not say anything about speaking with the Doncaster and Regan at last weeks Masons meeting!

he scored a last minute equaliser at Ibrox in 2012.

I have to say though, he didn't look disappointed in the slightest that he missed :lol: the tims are fuming about something that has absolutely fuck all to do with them, yet again. love it

Yip I was there that day. Think it was October 2012. He's paid us back now.