*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

To be fair; I would have to say those two aren't the only ones. Recently I have started listening to Radio Clyde Sportsound here in Australia and have noticed that one of their pundits;Gordon Dalziel who apparently started his career with us sounds as if he is having an orgasm when he discusses the Bheasts and Hivs. I know he played for us but I never actually saw him play so I don't know if he is a real bear or not, although he certainly keeps it hidden if he is.

Don't agree. I think Dalziel is fine. Seen him at Ibrox in a non-professional capacity once or twice as well in amongst the fans.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Don't agree. I think Dalziel is fine. Seen him at Ibrox in a non-professional capacity once or twice as well in amongst the fans.

My opinion is based not only on what I have heard him say in the past few months since I started listening to that show, but how he has said it regarding those two shite teams/clubs. Perhaps I have perceived him wrongly and do him an injustice but even the way he speaks doesn't endear me to him. As always regarding football, everybody has an opinion. :pipe:

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 5:08 AM, Ozblue said:

To be fair; I would have to say those two aren't the only ones. Recently I have started listening to Radio Clyde Sportsound here in Australia and have noticed that one of their pundits;Gordon Dalziel who apparently started his career with us sounds as if he is having an orgasm when he discusses the Bheasts and Hivs. I know he played for us but I never actually saw him play so I don't know if he is a real bear or not, although he certainly keeps it hidden if he is.

Ozblue do you get the games live through radio xlyde sportsound here in oz

28 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Cummings would still be a good buy at CF for us. If Hibs fail to go up, they will be looking to sell him to alleviate there well publicised losses and we should get in their at the first opportunity.

No fucking way. I don't ever want to see him play for us.

28 minutes ago, Jaffinoz said:

Ozblue do you get the games live through radio xlyde sportsound here in oz

I'm not quite sure,Jaff, as I've never tried it. I always watch the games live on my pc or laptop. At this time of the year you fans in W.A. can watch/listen to the games at a civilised time as you are 3 hours behind us on the eastern states. Have you access to a computer or laptop where you can watch the game rather than listen to it?

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

why not? he knows his way to goal, and maybe available at a decent price. He is a noise up merchant, but i dont mind that in a player at all.

Can't see Hivs selling him to us. Their spoon burning fans would already be apoplectic at us celebrating at their shithole and going up. Backlash the club would receive if they sold arguably their best player to us would be of biblical proportions. 

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

why not? he knows his way to goal, and maybe available at a decent price. He is a noise up merchant, but i dont mind that in a player at all.

Think we could do so much better than a junkie .He will end up at beggars .Certainty 

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Can't see Hivs selling him to us. Their spoon burning fans would already be apoplectic at us celebrating at their shithole and going up. Backlash the club would receive if they sold arguably their best player to us would be of biblical proportions. 

all the more reason.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

He may end up their, but I do still think he would be a good buy for us.

Fair comment Cushy .Maybe it will pan out that way .Needs to get a Mans haircut  though .Runs about like a big women with that hair of his :-)