*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

This is brilliant, Hibs are burning out and they`ve got no respite with something like 8/9 games in April, seriously doubting whether they`ll go up now.

That might be worth asking the bookie what's the odds 'cause I've got exactly the same feeling.

Probably won't be too high though as the bookie's know that as well.:541:

To think this was the team all the journos at BBC radio Ireland were calling a Premiership team in waiting.

I seriously think they'll have to wait another year after this result as they'll have to play RR again, and Falkirk if they get through that, which is doubtful.

The trunk for porkheid would be great.

15 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

To think this was the team all the journos at BBC radio Ireland were calling a Premiership team in waiting.

I seriously think they'll have to wait another year after this result as they'll have to play RR again, and Falkirk if they get through that, which is doubtful.

The trunk for porkheid would be great.

There are no proper journalists on BCC Scotland sport, just fans with access to broadcasting facilities, and illiterate former players.  

14 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

The most points anyone other than us can get is 79.

With our goal difference we really only need 2 wins and a draw to be champions.

in all honesty I don't think we even need that

Hibs and Falkirk also need to play each other so we win the next 2 and if that games a draw we've won it. I think that's right and that's if they both win all their matches up to it, which I don't think they will.

hivs got 9 games in April, Falkirk got 5

Why they not playing Dumbarton next week as scheduled , have they cancelled for call ups, just to add another game in April    :lol:

They don't need any help in the { fucking up department } do they 

We can still clinch it b4 hampdum ourselves 

Home to Queens and Dumbarton, with RR away in between

Win all 3 and it's done no matter if the other Taig led outfits win all their games 

8 points from the 21 available, we need to drop 13 points in 7 games to do a hivsey 

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

We can still clinch it b4 hampdum ourselves 

Home to Queens and Dumbarton, with RR away in between

Win all 3 and it's done no matter if the other Taig led outfits win all their games 

As I said in my thread in the BD, if we can go into the cup games knowing the league is done, it makes it all the better!