*** The Official Alloa V Rangers Match Thread***

tannerall

Good game could have easily been at least 6 goals in front.

Now sitting top of the table. I know it's still early but this is where we need to stay now. A good run of wins will give the players more confidence (not that Oduwa lacks it! great flick).

On to the next!

You can see how far we have come when I feel disappointed to win by only 5-1, and disappointed we only scored one second half.

Happy days indeed.

i said when fixtures came out we could win our first 6 games 4 at home but the 2 away were alloa and qos who caused us most problems last season. i think we will do that now we will destroy teams at ibrox with our pace movement fitness etc on the big pitch think by this time next week we will be 6 ahead of hibs after 3 games

For the Law haters on here. Judging by Warburton's reaction when he subbed Law, he loves the wee slapheid and so do I. Some on here wouldn't know a player if they fell over him. 65 games in a row and apparently our top scorer last season and he still gets criticised.

The Ref and his assistants were crap especially the assistant, camera side, second half.

McCoist's side would have struggled today playing on that surface. We have the the sort of manager the wise among us wanted 3 years ago, but we were stuck with Super Ally and he's still taking money from us. I wouldn't be seeking an autograph.

If we should drop the odd point in the near future don't start panicking. We are being entertained by our Team and we should all be fucking grateful after what we had to put up with.

I honestly can't believe some of the comments on this match thread, but we can't all appreciate good football when we see it.