Sir Alex Ferguson On Rangers

WadeWilson

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one wee question Fergie ........ After vouching for Moyles, would you like to tell us who (In their right mind), would now employ AM ....... would you employ or even vouch for him?

During the period of duress AM had the whole backing of all The Rangers support, but his inability to coach eventually caught up with him ....... how difficult is that to understand?

:uk:

He did a great job there. Chris Moyles is the longest serving Radio 1 breakfast show host! :D

It is worth reinforcing the point that he offered the opinion on Ally McCoist without being prompted at all and sounded very passionate in his defence.

Roger Hannah was of the opinion that Sir Alex has spoken to Ally and is privy to more of what was happening behind the scenes.

He also claimed that he knows for a fact that Alex Ferguson very much admired the courage and fortitude (words you don't read very often during RM Super Ally Bingo) that Ally showed during the hard times (read: shitstorm) at Rangers.

Sir Alex wanted to go on record as a voice of support at a time when Ally McCoist is still getting stick in 'certain quarters.'

Hopefully the fact that such a legend isn't afraid to put his head above the parapet (on his own accord) will encourage more fans to be able to express their support for Ally McCoist (despite his faults) while all around people are putting the boot in, Bears and Tims alike.

Hopefully in time it may also put an end to the ridicule and abuse of RM members who have the temerity to continue to back an undoubted Rangers legend.

Absolutely nothing could make me change my views on that man now and I'm not alone

Oh come on ffs :lol: Walter and Fergie are best pals and Ally is like Walter's son, it'd be like an uncle ripping the cunt out his nephew at his own birthday bash if he said anything to the contrary!

Off field problems don't cause bad tactics, poor subs, awful team selections and God-awful excuses after a bad result for 3 years! ;)

He's right about everything else though.

He did a great job there. Chris Moyles is the longest serving Radio 1 breakfast show host! :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I went back and edited my post mate, please can we keep this between you and me, as I know how strict Bombaybadboy is with spelling miscreants, and do not want to be the recipient of his justifiable wrath.

Please mate of mates, It was just one little letter ....... let it go.

If Fergie can turn a blind eye and all that..... :blush:

:uk:

Noticed the scotsman are using the word deluded and putting it in such a way that it looks like siralex has said the words no quotation marks mind u . When are the press going to learn the more they do this the more ppl won't buy their papers, and rely on the clubs own press and forums like this for information regarding the team

Sir Alex is spot on with his opinion on Ally!

Ally was placing the foundations at this club for a brilliant team. Unfortunately the pressure was always going to be there with the boardroom stuff going on. Warburton and Weir are now benefitting from the work ally had laid in place

Unless he's witnessed all of Ally's games or managerial decisions on the park then I'll take this as sticking up for his mate.

Ally was a horribly, incompetent manager. I think the only things he got right were on the PR side of things and near the end he made an arse of that as well by talking up the opposition like they were Barcelona.

He was shite and no amount of backslapping from ex managers will change that.

So SAF backs Ally and we're all supposed to change our opinion of him. SAF is entitled to his opinion, like everyone else, it does not make him right though does it.

Nothing will change will mind about AMcC the manager. Our team was destroyed under him.

Sir Alex is spot on with his opinion on Ally!

Ally was placing the foundations at this club for a brilliant team. Unfortunately the pressure was always going to be there with the boardroom stuff going on. Warburton and Weir are now benefitting from the work ally had laid in place

:lol: good one, that made me laugh!!