Your Views On Rob Kiernan

Gaz52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply do not understand why anyone would have ANY concerns about him so far.

He is an excellent footballing centre half.

Only ones that are concerned are the tramps. They are not only concerned about big Rob but also Tav, Halliday and Waghorn amongst others. Give it a few more months and their concern will change to trepidation then they will be shitting themselves when they realise that their wee corrupt monopoly is going to be shattered by a resurgent team, club and fans resplendent in blue.

Just as much concern for Kiernan as there is for Wilson.

They've both shown caused for concern at times and at others proved they're worth to the side.

We are six games in plenty time to improve and plenty time to get worse let's see where we are come winter time.

You must be watching different games from me old son.

The 2 centre half have been excellent in my opinion.

Do you expect them to go every 90 minutes absolutely flawless? Because it's impossible.

Good player. Great attitude. Massive difference from last season. He shows passion which is a breath of fresh air.

Also, I'm happy with the reaction he gave to Dean Shiels on Sunday. Lee McCulloch wouldn't have shouted at his team mates for making fuck ups like that.

Hope he stays with us for a good few years.

I think we have done really well to sign him especially for £200k, he's one of the best centre backs currently in Scotland without a doubt, I'm sure Celtic would have or should have signed him for that price if they knew he was available, other teams like Aberdeen etc. would have been unable to even sign him due to their club and financial status probably because he was going to sign for Middlesbrough(correct team?) and already did a medical with them before Mark Warburton signed him for us or if a team like Aberdeen signed him he would be their best defender.

He said in one of his first interviews that when Mark called him he said "I want to come and play for you Mark" as they already know each other from being at the same club previously so that statement shows his commitment.

I think we have done really well to sign him especially for £200k, he's one of the best centre backs currently in Scotland without a doubt, I'm sure Celtic would have or should have signed him for that price if they knew he was available, other teams like Aberdeen etc. would have been unable to even sign him due to their club and financial status probably because he was going to sign for Middlesbrough(correct team?) and already did a medical with them before Mark Warburton signed him for us or if a team like Aberdeen signed him he would be their best defender.

He said in one of his first interviews that when Mark called him he said "I want to come and play for you Mark" as they already know each other from being at the same club previously so that statement shows his commitment.

Was Birmingham mate (tu)