Raith Manager Has Plan To Beat Us

NeoGeo7

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they'd already revealed their plan.

Bad mouth our assistant manager. I suspect their players will try some 'sledging' during the game to try and upset the players. That can be the only plan they have, and that's not going to work.

Hope them and their fans go home with their tails firmly placed between their legs.

Sitting in defending, trying to keep the score down is their best bet. Their manager would have to be on drugs if he thinks he could sit and attack us, they would get ripped to shreds.

I just love feeling confident about Rangers again, last season, you were always nervous and felt like teams could take something off of us, even at Ibrox.

This season i have so much confidence in the team, i just look forward to every game now.

W&W have recruited superbly, i don't think there's anyone else who could have brought in the type of players W&W has and made it work so good.

Sitting in defending, trying to keep the score down is their best bet. Their manager would have to be on drugs if he thinks he could sit and attack us, they would get ripped to shreds.

I just love feeling confident about Rangers again, last season, you were always nervous and felt like teams could take something off of us, even at Ibrox.

This season i have so much confidence in the team, i just look forward to every game now.

W&W have recruited superbly, i don't think there's anyone else who could have brought in the type of players W&W has and made it work so good.

Indeed.

I believe McCall may have had us at the top of the league as well but more so by grinding out results as opposed to absolutely smashing teams.

You can bet your boots that the Raith manager won't be peddling this shit to his players, it's just public bravado/stupidity.

We have a cocky squad who can back it up with actions, they've signed their own warrant for an absolute roasting.

Plan to beat the current Rangers team ?

If they can't find the fare for an Easyjet flight from Bulgaria, how the fuck can they afford to buy Neuer, Ramos, Silva, Terry, Lahm, Di Maria, Kroos, Iniesta, Robben, Messi and Ronaldo before tomorrow's game ?