Predictions For Tommorow?

gav1991

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A big performance is required for this one play like the past two games & we could be looking at our first defeat.

Correct, just need to look at Wilson`s stupid push on 90 mins Saturday to see we could unravel at the back under more severe pressure

A few factors will come into play, how big will the crowd be, can the players put down a big enough marker, and how will St Johnstone react?

I have no doubt that the players are willing and able to put 6 past a misfiring St Johnstone side. These players have a genuine desire to perform for the fans, something we've not really seen for a long time so if the attendance is less that 30k I think that will have a significant impact on the players. I think we will win 3 nil however I think that if the players really want to set down a marker then the hiding that hibs got at the start of the season could be repeated.

A few factors will come into play, how big will the crowd be, can the players put down a big enough marker, and how will St Johnstone react?

I have no doubt that the players are willing and able to put 6 past a misfiring St Johnstone side. These players have a genuine desire to perform for the fans, something we've not really seen for a long time so if the attendance is less that 30k I think that will have a significant impact on the players. I think we will win 3 nil however I think that if the players really want to set down a marker then the hiding that hibs got at the start of the season could be repeated.

I seriously think there isnt much of a gap between us and the majority of the spl teams i think us having most of the possession should tire there players and we will take advantage of that, i still believe we will get a few goals early in the game and when the tired legs kick in for them then another few goals will be banged in hopefully

Take any kind of win tbh. dont know anything about st johnstone so any prediction would be purely based on what I want rather than what will be realistically achievable.

Obviously looking forward to the game to see how we match up but just as long as Rangers win, and its our name in the hat for draw - that'll do me.