Bbc At It Again

Rupret

We haven't given them the figures.

What is interesting though, the most expensive season ticket in the Championship is Hibs, £335 for a season ticket at Easter Road.... who the fuck's paying that to watch shite football? What a shite club.

I may be being stoopid, but surely it is just Maths, they have season ticket cost, no of games and no of goals, hence goal per cost.

Yeah, I looked at it and that's weird. Thought it was the same as last year where we declined to take part as we had banned the BBC at that time. It will just be a stupid mistake.

Check this link out http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-79ccb1e7-d390-44c1-8857-cfcb0ade2595

Strangely Rangers has no "How much does a goal cost at Rangers?" figure, but every other team in the UK does, hmm programming Gremlins or Leprechauns?

I felt your pain. :(

Not enough for me to revisit last season right enough.

So instead, I can tell you that our price per goal this season is £4.87

(£263 season ticket, 5 out of 18 league home games played, 15 goals scored)

Hope that helps. (tu)

How much is it for Bar 72(season ticket)?

Was thinking of buying one for there but the wee fella isn't allowed in which is a bit of a cunt.

I've seen kids in Bar72 loads mate. Think it's about £700 at the moment - when we are in the top flight it was £1000'ish.

What is interesting though, the most expensive season ticket in the Championship is Hibs, £335 for a season ticket at Easter Road.... who the fuck's paying that to watch shite football? What a shite club.

I think we've already established that the Hibs support isn't the brightest bunch.

Cheers (tu)

I thought I'd read on the official website that they have clamped down on the age in there and the Ibrox Bar.

Kids get in, just don't let them run riot.

Had my son at a few games who is 15mths, guy next to us has his sons along now and again and they are about 10.

Price ranges from £700 - £800 roughly.

Kids get in, just don't let them run riot.

Had my son at a few games who is 15mths, guy next to us has his sons along now and again and they are about 10.

Price ranges from £700 - £800 roughly.

Thanks.

My wee one is 6 but well behaved, don't think there's any season tickets available there anyway but I may aim for there eventually.

I felt your pain. :(

Not enough for me to revisit last season right enough.

So instead, I can tell you that our price per goal this season is £4.87

(£263 season ticket, 5 out of 18 league home games played, 15 goals scored)

Hope that helps. (tu)

Superb job Maths Wizzie, now factor in crocodile is Craig Shyte, Zebra is us fans; lol seriously thanks mate, thought it would have been cheaper.

_84669580_croc.png

Can't be, mines cost more than that.

Or do you mean most expensive outside us?

One of their season tickets (or maybe all, im not sure) gives there fans ALL home cup games, regardless of opponent. You take the gamble that you get knocked out first round and/or get drawn away but if you were to get a few home games you would get them for free!

Thanks.

My wee one is 6 but WELL BEHAVED, don't think there's any season tickets available there anyway but I may aim for there eventually.

Must get it aff his maw then haha.

Better just taking him to mcdonalds mate,thats where i take my boy pre-game,let him doodle on the ipads and i usually watch the English early kick off game on my phone.

I always liked my pie and Bovril at HT during a match, but I'm going to giving up that particular tradition as it's become far too expensive and will probably only become more. Last year I'm sure it was £4(£2=£2), now it's £5(£2.50=£250). The ticket for the Broomloan is also advertised for £18, but because I ordered by phone, it's really £19, not to mention the £2 booking fee.

The truth of the matter is, football is becoming far too expensive for most people, certainly in the numbers that used to visit.

At least the program is still £3, but I'll have to buy one as I missed getting one at the Livvy game, which is sure to be an extra £1.