***the Official Falkirk V Rangers Thread***

Frank Reynolds

To think that cunt Gollum is representing Scotland at the Eurous.

Disgraceful decision, never a foul in the box, never a penalty.

Cunt of the highest order

That's what I think. He totally fkd up and he knew it, otherwise it would have been a red card.

Scary to think that this is one of our elite referees!

McKay and Wallace have probably been our most likely attacking theat, foiled by WALLACE'S final ball into the box at times. That's not to criticise Wallace too much either, because he's doing reasonably well too. Wouldn't be surprised if they manufactured a goal at some point in the game.

To think that cunt Gollum is representing Scotland at the Eurous.

Disgraceful decision, never a foul in the box, never a penalty.

Cunt of the highest order

I don't disagree mate, but the linesman is more at fault. He is, or should be, in line with play. Woeful from them both.

Theres just no middle ground with some of the players according to people on here lol

McKay has been 'shocking' lol maybe could have weighted a couple of through balls better but he has been decent.

I think Shiels has been steady, has always looked comfortable in possession so far, just nothing amazing

Wallace has played fine, just needs to do better on the final ball

Never seen a refereeing performance like it in my life. At the game and from where im standing hes like 5 yards out the box dunno whay it looks like on tv

Aye was a no bad wee bit outside the box absolute joke.

Gollum taking gambles as a ref if hes not 100% he shouldn't give it

Never seen a refereeing performance like it in my life. At the game and from where im standing hes like 5 yards out the box dunno whay it looks like on tv

Didn't even need a replay to see it was well outside the box. How that clown is on his way to the Euros is beyond me.

That being said,it was Tav who gave the ball away in the lead up to the penalty and was miles out of position allowing them the space down our right. He was the exact same against Morton last week,time and time again he was caught well out of position leaving us wide open down our right hand side.

It needs to stop.

lol

What part do you find so funny?

There is a gale

We are the only team playing football as the stats show. They have had one legitimate chance and that was the penalty

It was never a penalty

To many people on here think because they can take Nohope Utd to world domination on a PS4 that makes them an expert

That being said,it was Tav who gave the ball away in the lead up to the penalty and was miles out of position allowing them the space down our right. He was the exact same against Morton last week,time and time again he was caught well out of position leaving us wide open down our right hand side.

It needs to stop.

His challenge was nowhere near good enough. Shat it.

At the start I would have never played wilson because I think ball and kiernan are the two best centre backs at the club plus with the way we are playing we cant have two slow centre halves. Admittaly it wasnt a pen but had that been dom ball he wouldnt have needed to slide because of his pace. Still cant believe it was apen though, the referee even consulted with the linesman, surely the linesman would have seen it.