And So It Begins

RFC55

Nonsense rulings, media agendas and double standards aside, the only thing we know for sure is that if we continue to sing it (in any guise) then we will continue to get fined and continue to line the pockets of the SPFL/SFA.

Singing it in large numbers or changing some of the words isn't going to make the governing bodies relent. In fact, most likely they'll secretly be rubbing their hands hoping we continue to sing it.

Wtf? when have the SFA and/or SPL/SPFL ever fine us or anyone else for singing? .. we have a policy that clubs can't be fined or punished for the behaviour of their fans. It's the reason Celtic got away with wrecking Motherwell and Dundee's stadiums, singing their IRA shite, Motherwell's pitch invasions and goading of us, fans running on the park almost every game during Edinburgh derbies and our alleged sectarian singing.

Grow a set and leave the factually incorrect scare mongering to the likes of English and Spiers please.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When have we previously been fined by the SFA or SPFL over singing at games?

I thought we had been fined before, and it's in their power to do so, but if not then the point still stands. Each time we sing it they'll fine us, simple as that.

Had a quick look on Hibsnet and I kid you not there's a cunt there saying he was sitting one seat from the segregation and he saw a big bad Rangers fan mimic playing the flute and then laughing, so he approached a copper and asked him to do something about it, basically the cop told him to fuck off :lol::lol::lol:

The greeting faced junkies are complaining about everything, funny as fuck though, they want us fined , points deducted, the stadium closed, meetings with other clubs to decide how to deal with the big scary away day to Glasgow ect... cunts are fucking insane. Bunch of poofy mock offended tramps

I would be embarrassed if our support behaved like that....

I thought we had been fined before, and it's in their power to do so, but if not then the point still stands. Each time we sing it they'll fine us, simple as that.

Nope, the club have infact pointed out that they can't do much else and the SPL (at the time) agreed with the club.

The same will happen this time.

Had a quick look on Hibsnet and I kid you not there's a cunt there saying he was sitting one seat from the segregation and he saw a big bad Rangers fan mimic playing the flute and then laughing, so he approached a copper and asked him to do something about it, basically the cop told him to fuck off :lol::lol::lol:

The greeting faced junkies are complaining about everything, funny as fuck though, they want us fined , points deducted, the stadium closed, meetings with other clubs to decide how to deal with the big scary away day to Glasgow ect... cunts are fucking insane. Bunch of poofy mock offended tramps

Have they forgotten trying to charge gf1?

How the fuck can anyone ban an American Civil War tune in a democratic country???

They did in NI. It is totally banned in any shape or form at Linfield. The tune cannot even be played.

However, there is now less democracy there than there is here, with having a spineless murdering terrorist as the DFM and his cohorts power sharing. They are now more equal than equal, as it was always going be, in being sold out by a Labour Goverment and one of our very own.

However, the fonal chapter has yet to be written!

So, despite having had the ability to fine us, if they so choose, for a number of years but never having done so, you are stating that they will do every time we sing TBB?

You're just making stuff up now, simple as that.

The Scottish Nazi Party gave the courts the right deem anything they decide is offensive, racist, sectarian to be brought against you in a court of law, not just one word or line of a song, but anything they consider to be unlawful.

Well I'm offended and upset about this law,can I take them to court?

Well I'm offended and upset about this law,can I take them to court?

I've always said the only thing that offends me, genuinely, is their double standards and hypocrisy.

I'm offended and they are offended.

Who matters more?

Anyone who's not a Unionist/Protestant/Rangers supporter/Loyalist in Scotland. Whatever box you tick and/or consider yourself.

Killie fans mostly sing 'Ayr'

Dundee fans mostly sing 'Arab'

Hearts fans mostly sing 'Hibee'

Arsenal fans mostly sing Tottenham'

Tottenham fans mostly sing 'Gooner'

Most opposition fans sing along 'Ha ha ha ha haaah ha ha ha ha ha'.. to us.

There will be a few who use something more offensive to whatever opposition they are playing but that is each individuals right or choice.

I sang 'Celtic' yesterday...the boy in front of me sang 'rebel'...the girl next to me sang 'big trophies'...

We have to stop making apologies to the fake offended in society, when it appears they dont want to listen.

no imaginary spitting or bottles,it's like they've given up trying to make shite up

"Was one seat from the segregated area. Seen numerous abuse and throwing of items. One guy imitated playing the flute as a police officer watched him then had a laugh to himself. This prompted the guy next to me to ask him to do something about it and I kid you not the so called officer just said no then threatened to throw the Hibs fan out for daring to question him. Joke and always will be."

Michael-Scott-What-reaction-gifrific.gif

This was my point below from earlier but its relevant to this thread...

its the most rousing song in world football, they want it banned cos the are jealous. hertz sing it, man u sing it, motherwell sing i, dundee hibs sing it, this selective investigation by the authorities and selective reporting by the media must be challenged by the club. ffs if need be change the words that makes them cry and sing it loud. yesterday was amazing, they cant stop thousands of people singing a song. its naive of us to believe they can and totally unmanageable and impossible to implement by the police. but be careful, if you are walking home one night singing it on your own or a couple of you, and you say the so called offensive word, chances are youll be jailed, lose your job, and that is a sad fact of scotland today. Oh but if you want to stand shouting infadel and death to british troops and scream at a procession that brings our own boys and girls home in caskets from iraq and Afghanistan, that will be protected as free speech and the police will guard you while you do it. this coutry is a joke, not just scotland but the whole of the UK. a bunch of panderers who are selling every good thing our forefathers died for. we give tolerance, its not given to us, we give respect, we get none back. we give freedom of speech and shelter, we lose our own.

rant over

Wtf? when have the SFA and/or SPL/SPFL ever fine us or anyone else for singing? .. we have a policy that clubs can't be fined or punished for the behaviour of their fans. It's the reason Celtic got away with wrecking Motherwell and Dundee's stadiums, singing their IRA shite, Motherwell's pitch invasions and goading of us, fans running on the park almost every game during Edinburgh derbies and our alleged sectarian singing.

Grow a set and leave the factually incorrect scare mongering to the likes of English and Spiers please.

Was getting mixed up with the UEFA fine. So what do you think the endgame is here? If we just keep singing it there will be no consequences for the club? The governing bodies will just let us get on with it?

If you're not sure then maybe you can ask Kenny's neighbour at the Cowdenbeath game, given how "factually correct" he appears to be. (tu)

Was getting mixed up with the UEFA fine. So what do you think the endgame is here? If we just keep singing it there will be no consequences for the club? The governing bodies will just let us get on with it?

If you're not sure then maybe you can ask Kenny's neighbour at the Cowdenbeath game, given how "factually correct" he appears to be. (tu)

Until the clubs get together and change the legislation then no, there won't be any consequences.

No matter how much you sit online and cry about it like the queer little apologist you are then nothing will change. Get over it.