And So It Begins

RFC55

This is doing my fucking nut in. It's a fucking SONG. Whatever happened to sticks and stones?!

You'd think we played the tims yesterday with the amount of rabid cunts on twitter tagging Police Scotland, the SFA and numerous media outlets with their incessant greeting and faux-outrage.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is advised that the offensive line in tbb is taken out a replaced by something more appropriate.

That was my understanding that's what we have done so what's the issue? If its the tune the world is fucked.

If we are being accused of singing the offensive part then there must be concrete proof

The bottom line is that our fans were singing a banned song including words which have been deemed to cause offence so we can't complain if we do receive a punishment. Nor can we say that other teams are treated with leniency compared to us.

Imagine if we were docked 3 points and lost the league by a couple of points. The singers would perhaps regret digging out the old songbook. I know that won't happen but one day we will be back in Europe and daft singing could land us in real bother.

Personally I wish we could just move on and treat it like going to a football match. Other teams seem to manage.

I don't know how someone can possibly be offended by "Big Trophies" because that's what we were singing in BR4. Where do you sit in the ground? Maybe the new lyrics haven't reached that part yet.

I don't know how someone can possibly be offended by "Big Trophies" because that's what we were singing in BR4. Where do you sit in the ground? Maybe the new lyrics haven't reached that part yet.

It sounds to me like its this guy singing the old lyrics has got us in this mess. :redcard:

Too many Rangers fans want to sing banned songs more than they love the club.

Some of the people on this forum are about as bright as a 2 watt bulb tbh I genuinely dispair

Wake up and smell the coffee ffs !!!

ps If a realist is a handwringer then thats what I am

Were you at the game?

Chips & Cheese..Big Trophies...EBTeese..all excellent, I do however fear that it won't matter what we sing tbh..It's the REAL BIGOTS who have integrated themselves into the positions of power in this wannabe rhepublic that are shitting themselves that want it banned..It had a devastating affect on the h.i.v's yesterday, and the rest of the haters know what is COMING..and that is why the usual suspects are spouting shite..We keep singing it and use that RFFF money to take it to court if we have to, Especially as we have removed the offensive words.. :uk:

The bottom line is that our fans were singing a banned song including words which have been deemed to cause offence so we can't complain if we do receive a punishment. Nor can we say that other teams are treated with leniency compared to us.

Imagine if we were docked 3 points and lost the league by a couple of points. The singers would perhaps regret digging out the old songbook. I know that won't happen but one day we will be back in Europe and daft singing could land us in real bother.

Personally I wish we could just move on and treat it like going to a football match. Other teams seem to manage.

Can't we? As it is the truth.

As for regrets, no fucking chance. We are who we are. It's part of our heritage. WE are the club. We are only scapegoated beacause of THEM and their fucking aplogists! THEM who disrespect our flag, our Monarchy, our Government and our troops and whom subvert, influence and corrupt every institution in the land to the detriment of the majority.

As for other teams managing. Who are they? Who are the ones who don't use the banned H word against us?

So called banned and offensive songs are sung by the rhabids every week. No action. So what, they can sing what they fucking like, but don't they and their apologists come running giving it large when they have an outbreak of mock offence when we chant our traditionsl song sheet. They can go fuck themselves.

So, they will be no cow towing to the bullies, the bigots and their apologists and appeasers. The only thing we did wrong was some listening to the cunts on the first place and not challenging them on court.

As for the successives stewards of our club, not one have/had the balls to challenge the bigoted agenda against us, so until that day comes, we shall continue loud and proud!

Nonsense rulings, media agendas and double standards aside, the only thing we know for sure is that if we continue to sing it (in any guise) then we will continue to get fined and continue to line the pockets of the SPFL/SFA.

Singing it in large numbers or changing some of the words isn't going to make the governing bodies relent. In fact, most likely they'll secretly be rubbing their hands hoping we continue to sing it.

Yes I was I am a Season Ticket holder and I know that some words were changed I also know that most were singing the old versions.

Nobody has sung "banned" songs more than me over the years. I just dont sing them at Ibrox

But your are also admitting you/we have gave away our right to free speech, what will they take away next?. After all it was the public who voted the Scottish Nazi Party into power, please enjoy.

Nonsense rulings, media agendas and double standards aside, the only thing we know for sure is that if we continue to sing it (in any guise) then we will continue to get fined and continue to line the pockets of the SPFL/SFA.

Singing it in large numbers or changing some of the words isn't going to make the governing bodies relent. In fact, most likely they'll secretly be rubbing their hands hoping we continue to sing it.

When have we previously been fined by the SFA or SPFL over singing at games?

Elephant man Stubbs on STV News saying he was not offended by the songs which were aimed at him. Didn't even show the goals,

Some heavy accusations being made by the tarrier infested media.

Credit where credit's due...he could have easily rose to the media on that one but chose not to. He's played in Old Firms before, he's been subjected to much worse :lol:

I love how the mock offended have come out the woodwork as per usual...

Too many Rangers fans want to sing banned songs more than they love the club.

Some of the people on this forum are about as bright as a 2 watt bulb tbh I genuinely dispair

Wake up and smell the coffee ffs !!!

ps If a realist is a handwringer then thats what I am

You are obviously sharing an o level.