*****Official Raith Rovers v Rangers Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

It's that time of the season. Pretty football is irrelevant, scoring 5/6/7 irrelevant. Win this by any means.

I'm sorry if that doesn't agree with some of you, but it's a part of winning leagues.

I'll take a 1-0 win where we get outplayed every week!

2 minutes ago, GTMLivo said:

Any bears going to be in the home end? thinking about it myself no luck with tickets.

You will be fine i've been in the home end many times without a problem i like to shout so everyone knows who i support. it will be 75% bears they only manage to fill the south stand(some scum who cant decide between supporting celtic/raith) the rest of the grounds pretty much Rangers supporters.

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

It's that time of the season. Pretty football is irrelevant, scoring 5/6/7 irrelevant. Win this by any means.

I'm sorry if that doesn't agree with some of you, but it's a part of winning leagues.

FFS. Will need to have a double (no trebles allowed in Scotland). I'm actually agreeing 100% with AB85. Would add, however, what IS relevant is avoiding injuries if possible and no stupidity towards referees allowing them to flash red cards. Time to box clever.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No point changing formations, Law in a defensive position is suicidal anyway.

I actually meant to have Holt in front of Law and Halliday, but behind King and McKay. Holt always plays higher up than the other 2 midfielders, the reason why he's scored so many goals this season and why we missed his link up play with the attackers so badly yesterday.

23 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I am doubting that this game will get played on tuesday night..Another storm (Henry) on the way and their pitch has form for being poor at the best of times...

I notice their game was off on Sat and apart from the wind it is supposed to rain all day on Monday. Drier on Tuesday but not sure if it will be enough to get the pitch playable. :unsure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2645298

3 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

FFS. Will need to have a double (no trebles allowed in Scotland). I'm actually agreeing 100% with AB85. Would add, however, what IS relevant is avoiding injuries if possible and no stupidity towards referees allowing them to flash red cards. Time to box clever.

Everyone sees sense sooner or later Corky.

4 hours ago, allgers said:

Can't see King just walking into the team. Certainly deserves a spot on the bench and the last half hour.

Wouldn't really be walking into the team though would it?

Our front players that started against Falkirk were fairly quiet and King was the one who got us the three points with his goal.

I'd say that alone earns him his start.