*****The Official Nicky Clark Appreciation Thread*****

LeeWallaceRFC

Hope he manages to get some more goals in the coming games while Waggy is out. Sadly I was a big doubter of clark, hell even no long before the goal I was thinking 

"You know, I completely forgot Nicky clark came on". 

Then he goes and scores haha, still will be expecting a bit from him but I think if given the opportunitys he could find a good few goals.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Is that last year's post and you've substituted Nicky for Kris?  Seems a genuinely nice guy but I just don't think he's good enough.  Perhaps he will confound the critics, who knows.

How very dare you young man, to accuse me of using the same post, but inserting different players names, whatever that's called again.

I can't even remember what I said last night never mind last year. And another thing, I've been trying to block out the memories of last season, as if it never happened, and it's been successful up until now. I'm away to lie down in a very dark room, to try to forget, once more, all about last season. Thank you very much Mr Drinker, or can I call you Siddiqi?

On 17/02/2016 at 7:19 AM, brazz1972 said:

It's amazing what a goal can do to change people's opinions. He might not be premier league quality but if he can score important goals here and there when he comes on he can be a useful squad player.

What is premier league quality?

He  would walk into most team's in the premier league apart from maybe Aberdeen and Hearts.

He would never sign for the scum