NFL

Clemdog

On 13/09/2020 at 20:33, The Librarian said:

Come on Broncos.

Great to see Channel 5 have live NFL games again after so many years of the bbc pissing all over the games.

Redzone on Sky kicks everyone's ass. It's literally an immersive experience of NFL goodness. 

And just before bed last night I caught some of a highlights show on Sky Sports have they replaced the usual presenter with a young lassie and some black guy just to tick boxes ? 

Poor Neil Reynolds was nowhere to be seen. 

Edit. My brother said Neil presented the Chiefs game. That's ok then. 

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Redzone on Sky kicks everyone's ass. It's literally an immersive experience of NFL goodness. 

And just before bed last night I caught some of a highlights show on Sky Sports have they replaced the usual presenter with a young lassie and some black guy just to tick boxes ? 

Poor Neil Reynolds was nowhere to be seen. 

Edit. My brother said Neil presented the Chiefs game. That's ok then. 

Chiefs looked impressive.

Denver pissed their game away, losing Von Miller has cost them the season.

I don't have sky but saw Chan 5 had done the same, replaced the people who used to do it, fucking diversity hires.

9 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

Chiefs looked impressive.

Denver pissed their game away, losing Von Miller has cost them the season.

I don't have sky but saw Chan 5 had done the same, replaced the people who used to do it, fucking diversity hires.

You could actually see the two "new ones" on Sky Sports moving their lips as information was passed to them in their earpieces. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Whatever you do mate, don’t watch the Man City game unless you can talk to Pep. 😉

I had it on my firepad (mute) whilst I was working my magic in the kitchen at work. Turned it off at 1-4. Grim.

Pep seems to be preoccupied with something other than football or City at the moment I fear. That defence he put out today couldn't keep kids out of a close.

32 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I had it on my firepad (mute) whilst I was working my magic in the kitchen at work. Turned it off at 1-4. Grim.

Pep seems to be preoccupied with something other than football or City at the moment I fear. That defence he put out today couldn't keep kids out of a close.

Sign the big cb off Napoli would be a game changer