Bother from the police Saturday (QoS)?

Ferris Bueller

Safest way to protest is to take bags of shite to these wee grounds and throw them at the home fans and police, and if you see any young opposition fans just throw bottles at them........... 

The precedent has already been set by cellic fans as no further action or enquiry was taken by the police then. And as Gers fans know it is a much more serious crime to sing certain songs or unfurl banners. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Safest way to protest is to take bags of shite to these wee grounds and throw them at the home fans and police, and if you see any young opposition fans just throw bottles at them........... 

The precedent has already been set by cellic fans as no further action or enquiry was taken by the police then. And as Gers fans know it is a much more serious crime to sing certain songs or unfurl banners. 

Or we could invade the pitch en masse and goad the opposition fans live on tv

That seems to be ok these days

7 hours ago, Albertz_3 said:

image.png

That is a sad state of affairs.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I would actually like to see Scottish football fight against this on a united front somehow or other. This is no victimisation of Rangers. This is a battle we all have to fight.  

Was just behind it, What looked to happen to me was one of the UB lads tried to put a banner out and steward wouldn't let them, Next thing police are over and trying to wrestle it off the lad. 2 polis wouldn't deal with it so 7 or 8 waded into it heavy handed and that's when it kicked off. No need for that many polis or for them to be shoving folk about.

If you have a banner that does not constitute a breach of the peace (be sensible - it it says Namibia Loyal its fine, if it says FTP they might have grounds :) ) and the police try remove it (on those grounds alone - not for say blocking an exit or other such nonsense), try raising a criminal case against them for removing your freedom of speech and fair expression.  They will soon stop.

And don't argue back with them or they will just lift you and that solves nothing.

Six arrests have been made following the Queen of the South and Rangers game at Palmerston Park on Sunday, with police saying more are expected.
Match Commander David McCallum said the majority of the crowd at the match in Dumfries had been well behaved.
However, he said there were a number of incidents of disorder during the game.
They included one incident, which remains under investigation, where visiting supporters refused requests to remove a banner.

6 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Six arrests have been made following the Queen of the South and Rangers game at Palmerston Park on Sunday, with police saying more are expected.
Match Commander David McCallum said the majority of the crowd at the match in Dumfries had been well behaved.
They included one incident, which remains under investigation, where visiting supporters refused requests to remove a banner.

That's a joke, not removing a banner in a country where free speech is allowed gets you arrested.

27 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Therein lies the problem with this country. Anyone who even contemplates voting for the Scottish Statsi is off their heads. Refused requests to remove a banner? About 8 other clubs in the country protested against the police with banners over the weekend but when its the big bad Rangers its another story. 

The police were an absolute embarassment yesterday and the longer the Statsi stay in power the less free speech we will have...

1 hour ago, WilliamFyfe said:

Rangers fans are best videoing what happens and posting it online so the world can see what goes on

Time and time again we seem to have the police abusing their powers and yet again no fan seems to pull out their camera phone.

I just don't get this part of it. Our fans really need to get smarter as once filmed the footage can then be posted online and presented to a judge, a lawyer, an MP or used used to take forward a police complaint. 

The bigger picture is the most worrying thing,a new animal is being bred,i have had first hand experience of Nazi Polizei Shottland,where you cant even fart in yer hoose,without getting lifted,by kids,younger that my kids!!,when this lot are fully feldged in say 15/20 years..then we are truly fucked....

18 minutes ago, misershill said:

The bigger picture is the most worrying thing,a new animal is being bred,i have had first hand experience of Nazi Polizei Shottland,where you cant even fart in yer hoose,without getting lifted,by kids,younger that my kids!!,when this lot are fully feldged in say 15/20 years..then we are truly fucked....

This. I seriously worry where this country is headed.

13 hours ago, tannerall said:

In lidl bags, as was previously demonstrated by tims this season - I wonder why the police didn't confiscate the lidl bag fulled with excrement before it was threw by cfc fans