Hope this guy suffers a leg break

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Attended St Columba's High School, Gourock acording to Wikipedia. Tells me all I need to know about this tim..

If I was Paul Hartley I would be booting this idiot in the dangly bits.  If Dundee manage to beat Dumbarton then they are going to face a tough enough time at the Presbyterian Palace of Football as it is without winding us up to a point where the hostility meter will be going off the scale.

As I said earlier, thank you for giving us all the motivation to beat you we will ever need you bitter little Fud.

4 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

FFS any bear that gets upset by shite like this deserve all they get. 

They are entitled to get annoyed by lies and smears from a so-called professional player in a national newspaper. Just because you don't care doesn't mean others are wrong to.

I shouldn't get annoyed by this no marks comment but I F****** do for the simple reason that it's expected from fans and taken as banter but when it comes from a professional footballer it's just plain disrespectful. Let's not forget the chairman across the road from him tried to deprive us of Telfers compensation money using the very same reason and got away with it so maybe time to reiterated to the fuckwits that we're due the respect we deserve as  Scotlands biggest club.

31 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I shouldn't get annoyed by this no marks comment but I F****** do for the simple reason that it's expected from fans and taken as banter but when it comes from a professional footballer it's just plain disrespectful. Let's not forget the chairman across the road from him tried to deprive us of Telfers compensation money using the very same reason and got away with it so maybe time to reiterated to the fuckwits that we're due the respect we deserve as  Scotlands biggest club.

I totally agree with what your saying but Dundee United never got away with it. The panel rejected his notion and made him pay us 204k.

6 hours ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

"They’re just a new club"

“there is a chance to go to Ibrox for a quarter-final so we will be right up for it"

that just about sums up how much of a spastic Gary Harkins is. 

Naw it's NewCo Ibrox tae :wink:

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I'm actually convinced that the some of the people commenting on articles are not the full shilling.

Everyone likes a bit of banter but some of these nutcases need a bullet in the back of the nut to put them out there misery as their obsessives has went too far for too long.

Forget Pacific shelf, forget sevco, forget numbers from companies house as the only thing that matters is the number 1872. 

I really do want to take a claw hammer to some people, I really do.

Fucking this (tu)

Another day another poster reminding us that no one likes us....  

Can we not just have an official ****put all your paper clippings, videos etc of folks hating us in here please**** that would help the majority of folks on here avoid this kind of shite posting.

Now finish this song...... "We are Rangers, super Rangers .................."