Todays ref

Ferris Bueller

He was horrific. They should've had at least 3 yellows by half time, Kiernan's second 'foul' of the whole game sees him booked.

The linesman couldn't even run ffs! Also denied a stonewall penalty in the first half. 

Then had a go at Fod for timewasting when they had done it the full 90 minutes!

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He was horrific. They should've had at least 3 yellows by half time, Kiernan's second 'foul' of the whole game sees him booked.

The linesman couldn't even run ffs! Also denied a stonewall penalty in the first half. 

Aye the linesman was a joke could never keep up with play. ran like a 60 year old man

Wee, fat & useless.

Overly picky on where we took free kicks from. No bookings when they fouled us continually to break up play. Their timewasting went unpunished whilst Wes got jumped on straightaway.

About as bad as ive seen and played his part in making the game pretty average

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hilarious watching the linesman's spasticated run when he came out in the second half. Seemed to be running in slow motion with big jelly legs. :D

19 minutes ago, FSM said:

Hilarious watching the linesman's spasticated run when he came out in the second half. Seemed to be running in slow motion with big jelly legs. :D

We were all in stitches in the SJ ??

The ref really was horrendous and I think he's the worst iv ever seen.

First thing I noticed was how far away from the action the ref was at most points of the game. From my view I thought we had at least one stonewaller and maybe 3 legitimate penalty claims. Also laughable that he books Kiernan for basically his first foul of the game whilst letting them off with constant fouls 

Willie Collum gets some stick, most of it deserved, but how did this piss poor ref get under the radar?

He shouldn't be in charge of any senior game as he just can't handle it.

Either that or he's blatantly anti-Rangers. I'd just love to have a word with all these other fans that claim we always get a penalty.

Not always it would seem.

Worst refereeing performance i've seen this season and that takes some doing. Out of all the games i've watched this season, not just ours, maybe one or two didn't have a clown for a referee. The ref today takes the fucking cake though he was truly awful for the whole 90 minutes.