*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If this is a 30,000 attendance after getting 40,000 last night then it's a joke. Why should it being a cup game make a difference? It may be an early kick off but it's a Saturday.

We're potentially 2 games away from a Scottish Cup Final, albeit one game at a time. The opportunity of Europe is huge.

If you or your mates are still undecided on this, move your arse and get to Ibrox. Roar Rangers past these bastards.

The website seating plan would suggest under 15k sold by Rangers. Dundee have sold out their allocation of just over 2000.

In the run up to this I was feeling pretty meh about it. I thought it'd be a real tough game but take Hemmings out their team and they struggle greatly, added in their poor away form and the fact they've only won less than a third of their games and I reckon we could really hurt them on Saturday especially if they play attacking football like they have done this season.

Fod

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Ball Halliday

Mckay Miller Forrester.

If this was against a smaller team I'd be inclined to swap Forrester and Halliday given Forresters performances in that role and give Halliday a go in his strongest position.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

If this is a 30,000 attendance after getting 40,000 last night then it's a joke. Why should it being a cup game make a difference? It may be an early kick off but it's a Saturday.

We're potentially 2 games away from a Scottish Cup Final, albeit one game at a time. The opportunity of Europe is huge.

If you or your mates are still undecided on this, move your arse and get to Ibrox. Roar Rangers past these bastards.

Early start, on the telly, people may just not be bothered...

What weirdos, I snapped my ticket up right away!

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Dundee are taking just over 2,000 to Ibrox. Sold out their allocation in a flash.

We really should have given them more looking at how many we've sold now. Would it be possible to give them GF1 to sell and move those with tickets for there to GF2 at such short notice? 

1 minute ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

We really should have given them more looking at how many we've sold now. Would it be possible to give them GF1 to sell and move those with tickets for there to GF2 at such short notice? 

Can't see that happening tbh. They'll probably shut that section for the usual over the top segregation. 

46 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Why would they get more? Rangers will sell more tickets closer to matchday and I'll be stunned if this is below 30,000.

Fuck giving them more. Since when has their away attendance merited more than what they were given?

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Why would they get more? Rangers will sell more tickets closer to matchday and I'll be stunned if this is below 30,000.

Fuck giving them more. Since when has their away attendance merited more than what they were given?

There will still be empty seats though. 

I don't mind when teams bring a sizeable away crowd as it usually spurs our fans into action as well. 

48 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Can't see that happening tbh. They'll probably shut that section for the usual over the top segregation. 

I agree that it is over the top but the blind hatred of us is shown when the oppostion score at Ibrox such as Morton and Falkirk. I think it has to be as wide as that because the security just can't be trusted to handle it closer together. But yeah I agree like last night there was 50 Raith fans top and the whole corner was closed basically:lol:

41 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The more tickets sold, the more money we make. OK, so do they, but to us at present, every pound has to be a prisoner so why cut of our nose to spite our face. We laughed at Hibs for doing that.

19 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

The more tickets sold, the more money we make. OK, so do they, but to us at present, every pound has to be a prisoner so why cut of our nose to spite our face. We laughed at Hibs for doing that.

Just out of interest how many tickets would u give them? I think the tickets will shift closer to kickoff 

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Quick question, sitting in row A in GR5. How is the view from there?

Stupidly ordered the ticket with my phone but it doesn't state its restricted on the stadium plan.

Great seat no restricted view at all, just to the left of the half way line towards the Copland end.