*** The Official Scottish Cup Semi-Final Draw ***

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

What's the deal with the European place? Is it Europa qualifier if we win the cup, or if we get Celtic in the final and they win the league? 

Nah they've changed that rule. Now only the winner of the Scottish Cup gets the Europa League place. If that team happens to be first, second or third in the league - then 4th place in the league gets a Europa League place. 

2 minutes ago, andy500 said:

Nah they've changed that rule. Now only the winner of the Scottish Cup gets the Europa League place. If that team happens to be first, second or third in the league - then 4th place in the league gets a Europa League place. 

Yes so all our enemies have reason to want a beggars double .Not that they secretly wouldn't want that anyway .Rancid scummy bastards 

It's been fun watching us burst the elephant mans bubble all season, personally i'm hoping for a Rangers v spoon burners Final. We get to trample all over Dundee Hivs on their way down, Hivs beat Celtic and the bheasts appoint Stubbs as manager next season. We give Hivs a pasting in the final getting it right up that cunt and then we get to do it all over again next season in the top flight.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Any of them. 

Would love to see hibs lose again, so I'll say Inverness!!

Inverness in the final, after we put D Utd out in the semi, the darkside have a habit of bottling it against them. Although after yesterday I fancy our chances against anyone

Looks like Hibs will be the final team in the draw. Would rather avoid Celtic for now and play them in the final if we have to albeit they`re nothing to be feared, don`t want Hibs also purely because it`d be the most boring draw considering that`d mean we play them 6 times this year. Desperate for it to be Dundee United.

I want anyone BUT Celtic- they can play them in the final. Not because I fear them, but because we would be one game away from European football again.

if we're going to beat them, I want to do it in the final and have the added extra of European nights at Ibrox again!!

EDIT: I just read above- that's no longer the case I see. Shite.