More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

ok, give me any piece of evidence, even a made up one. I will give you a year as it will be hard to find.

I trust impeccible sources. Have you seen Warburton's birth certificate?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

He might be. He could also have been sanctioned yet remained in his position.

That would only reinforce my opinion on them (the BBC). You even said yourself he/she should have lost their job.

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

I dont need to re-read your post I know what you said.

The problem is that what you are against is not reflected by the VB aims regarding the club, which you have promulgated.

I assume you are joking. I don't want any political or religious ties to the club and the aims reference both.

2 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I assume you are joking. I don't want any political or religious ties to the club and the aims reference both.

"Established in 2007, Vanguard Bears are a group of Loyalist & Unionist Rangers supporters, whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond. Our motto "Defending Our Traditions" refers to this.

Perhaps you need to take heed of your own advice and re-read what you have promulgated - the aims for the club are quite clear.

"whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained"

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Again, no evidence. Yes, I just went on to the national births and deaths database. Middle name is "K.A.I talks shite" apparently.

That's saved me putting in the effort of a semi-decent reply. You are happy to believe what you want to then fall over yourself wanting something written when it doesn't suit you :lol:

17 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I believe politics and religion should not be associated with a football club. I think we should move forward without political or religious ties.

Thus totally destroying what attracts people to Rangers.  More than a club.

Here is Rangers, open to all, with a proud and illustrious history that continues to this day. Then,Now, Forever.  

To have beliefs and standings doesn't automatically make you bigoted as the media would have you believe.  Yes, move with the times but don't desert what the club's traditions.   

Just now, murzo said:

Thus totally destroying what attracts people to Rangers.  More than a club.

Here is Rangers, open to all, with a proud and illustrious history that continues to this day. Then,Now, Forever.  

To have beliefs and standings doesn't automatically make you bigoted as the media would have you believe.  Yes, move with the times but don't desert what the club's traditions.   

How old were you when you started supporting Rangers?

Not wanting to start another ten pages with you - I know what you're going to say here but but but

I know probably, at a guess, at least 100 people from down south who support Rangers and started later in life because we are proud British and Loyalist and probably know of hundreds more than that going on what they tell me about their mates, people on social media etc.

I got into Rangers for football reasons alone. Being a wee boy watching Walters skinning people on the wing and McCoist (pfft) knocking them in - I became a Loyalist later, but also through Rangers.

I think I know what your point is, I'm not talking about Rangers fans born and bred.  It's what makes us different from any other club. 

18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Not wanting to start another ten pages with you - I know what you're going to say here but but but

I know probably, at a guess, at least 100 people from down south who support Rangers and started later in life because we are proud British and Loyalist and probably know of hundreds more than that going on what they tell me about their mates, people on social media etc.

I got into Rangers for football reasons alone. Being a wee boy watching Walters skinning people on the wing and McCoist (pfft) knocking them in - I became a Loyalist later, but also through Rangers.

Jeff Winter explained this as his reason on Twitter as well.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Jeff Winter explained this as his reason on Twitter as well.

Yeah mate and he's quite right.

I don't think I've ever spoke to an English football fan who Rangers weren't his second team or a team he likes and I'm not even exaggerating. Many of them because we are proud Brits and staunch unionists and is right up a lot of their streets. No doubt wee Suckymaster will want some sort of written proof of this but it's true none the less.

2 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

It really is hilarious when folk start calling you a taig/fenian for not viewing everything with biased eyes. I wonder what percentage of media complaints are received from each side of Glasgow, but I suspect a 50 50 split is not far off. The daily record and the sun are anti protestant, anti catholic, anti semitic, anti seltic, anti Rangers or whatever you perceive them to be. Same with the SFA etc. There is no need for such anger and paranoia, just get on with your life and enjoy supporting your team. The shite Speirs etc. come out with should have 0 effect on your life. The VB would be a decent group if they just smoked a little weed.

Rangers first competitive game of a new era, 6-2 v Hibs, what's the main story, naughty songs and arrests.

Big win in the league against Hibs, 4-2, anothee complain on singing from Spiers etc. about songs that include a word meaning something different than they perceive.

Rangers get beat 2-1 by Hibs, same song is sung, why not as much outrage?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah mate and he's quite right.

I don't think I've ever spoke to an English football fan who Rangers weren't his second team or a team he likes and I'm not even exaggerating. Many of them because we are proud Brits and staunch unionists and is right up a lot of their streets. No doubt wee Suckymaster will want some sort of written proof of this but it's true none the less.

See it quite a lot on Twitter as well mate.

1 hour ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

OK, here we go:

"Established in 2007, Vanguard Bears are a group of Loyalist & Unionist Rangers supporters, whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond. Our motto "Defending Our Traditions" refers to this."

I believe politics and religion should not be associated with a football club. I think we should move forward without political or religious ties.

Might just be an age thing . 

But I can recall in the mid 80's sitting on a supporters bus against Hearts waiting to see if the game would go ahead. While waiting we were discussing , with others ,  why we kept going to see the games. Now , I may be wrong , but from 1980 till Souness arrived , we won between 3 and 5 away games out of 18 each season . 

We arrived at the same conclusion , it was our duty , whether that be Orange / Loyalism , it's what we did . Not because we were enjoying it , but a matter of duty. In those days an Ibrox attendance would be under 20,000. 

Souness arrived and all of a sudden the crowd reached 35-40,000. Where were they when we needed them ? 

Now we're more inclusive . A great thing , guys like Amo , Albertz , Novo , all heroes . But let's not forget , that when the going got tough , back then , it was most  definitely loyalist orientated , and kept the wolves from the doors. 

Now it's maybe time to move on , but to diss VB for maintaining what historically has been our forte is just plain ignorant. 

Yes times have changed , but younger fans have no idea of how hard times were back then and what kept us going. 

39 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Perhaps you need to take heed of your own advice and re-read what you have promulgated - the aims for the club are quite clear.

"whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained"

shameful for a writer to not understand how a conjunction works:

"whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond"

"whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond"

A group made up of Rangers supports who are Unionist, Loyalist and may or may not be protestant sticking up for all causes mentioned. Why, you ask? Cos nobody else does.

Do the V.B. require you to follow their aims before you can become a Rangers' supporter? Do they even comment on what your affiliations are?
When I started supporting Rangers 60+ years ago I wore my Rangers' scarf and rooted for the team. No one questioned me.
Case closed.

57 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Do the V.B. require you to follow their aims before you can become a Rangers' supporter? Do they even comment on what your affiliations are?
When I started supporting Rangers 60+ years ago I wore my Rangers' scarf and rooted for the team. No one questioned me.
Case closed.

yep, case closed, you got me.

5 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

OK, here we go:

"Established in 2007, Vanguard Bears are a group of Loyalist & Unionist Rangers supporters, whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond. Our motto "Defending Our Traditions" refers to this."

A Rangers fan who wishes VB didn't exist, hates their political views and has no issues with a newspaper lying about our club?

You know what?

I think I'll take the Vanguard's way of thinking. I get the feeling someone is very jealous of the work they do and praise they receive from genuine Bears. 

2 minutes ago, Tipster said:

A Rangers fan who wishes VB didn't exist, hates their political views and has no issues with a newspaper lying about our club?

You know what?

I think I'll take the Vanguard's way of thinking. I get the feeling someone is very jealous of the work they do and praise they receive from genuine Bears. 

I'm afraid your wrong. No jealousy involved. Normally splits into two groups:

weirdos who can happily be a yesser, republican but still support The Rangers

a group of easily led, happily gobbling lies from the mouth of the good old traditional spiv

7 minutes ago, Tipster said:

You know what?

ffs, I can 100% promise you I am not jealous of any VB.

26 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

ffs, I can 100% promise you I am not jealous of any VB.

You have no issues with a newspaper lying about Rangers?

You don't want certain Bears to exist?

You hate Unionists and Loyalists?

You have spent the entire night on a thread attacking Rangers fans?

I would hazard a guess you're a Bheastie my old son.

6 hours ago, gmcf said:

Might just be an age thing . 

But I can recall in the mid 80's sitting on a supporters bus against Hearts waiting to see if the game would go ahead. While waiting we were discussing , with others ,  why we kept going to see the games. Now , I may be wrong , but from 1980 till Souness arrived , we won between 3 and 5 away games out of 18 each season . 

We arrived at the same conclusion , it was our duty , whether that be Orange / Loyalism , it's what we did . Not because we were enjoying it , but a matter of duty. In those days an Ibrox attendance would be under 20,000. 

Souness arrived and all of a sudden the crowd reached 35-40,000. Where were they when we needed them ? 

Now we're more inclusive . A great thing , guys like Amo , Albertz , Novo , all heroes . But let's not forget , that when the going got tough , back then , it was most  definitely loyalist orientated , and kept the wolves from the doors. 

Now it's maybe time to move on , but to diss VB for maintaining what historically has been our forte is just plain ignorant. 

Yes times have changed , but younger fans have no idea of how hard times were back then and what kept us going. 

Lol so much crap in one post - during that same era Rangers fans were the mainstay of the Scottish support and proud of it! We were not 'saved' nor propped up by 'loyalists and unionists' but by loyal fans - yes some may have gone though a sense of duty - but duty as fans not duty as loyalists or unionists or Protestants but as supporters. It was the same last season it was Real supporters that kept going - no boycotting - no excuses about the style of football - supporters still went through their love of Rangers nothing more. Rangers fans should feel more secure about their support for Rangers - being a fan is enough   - why do some needs 'extras' to love the club?