Bears

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I'm guessing they're all out of contract then since the transfer window is closed?

You can still sign someone at anytime, you just can't register them until the window opens.

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

You can still sign someone at anytime, you just can't register them until the window opens.

Ah right was getting a bit worried feel we need proper investment next season as there's no way the taigs will be as poor again,would hate to think we're only targeting freebies

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Ah right was getting a bit worried feel we need proper investment next season as there's no way the taigs will be as poor again,would hate to think we're only targeting freebies

Nothing wrong with signing out of contract players, the less we spend on transfer fees the better as far as I'm concerned.

7 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Nothing wrong with signing out of contract players, the less we spend on transfer fees the better as far as I'm concerned.

I'd still like to see some proper money spent on a quality striker and centre back,of course there's nothing wrong with  bosmans we've had some great ones in the past like Prso and Boumsong just don't think you build a squad completely of frees and cheap signings I think some real quality is needed for next season especially if we are in Europe

I like this bit

“It’s very different up north than it is down south, that’s for sure. But the work’s been getting done now for a number of weeks"

basically saying that journalist up here are useless and are making shit up about player transfer targets. 

41 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If MW work so far is anything to go by it proves you don't need  to just throw lumps of cash about to get better.

14 minutes ago, californiadreamin52 said:

we are signing players regardless of European football or not

I know but he's on record as saying if we get European football he needs another couple on top of what we are bringing in 

Aye but Warburton is pure dead leaving but......

So well organised ahead of time giving the new boys plenty of time to settle both from a professional, social and domicile perspective. It'll be a sad day when this setup does vacate the club but that certainly won't be this year :D

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

We need Europe, we need to beat Hibs next Saturday, there can be no excuses.

There does not need to be any excuses to be honest.

The season has already been a huge success. We won the leage with a good few games to spare, won the wee cup and are in a Scottish cup final, knocking out celtic enroute.

I really want us to win the cup now, but if we dont, its not a disaster, its just not as amazing as it could have been.

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The season has already been a huge success. We won the leage with a good few games to spare, won the wee cup and are in a Scottish cup final, knocking out celtic enroute.

I really want us to win the cup now, but if we dont, its not a disaster, its just not as amazing as it could have been.

Not beating Hibs it the final is unthinkable we need European football 

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not beating Hibs it the final is unthinkable we need European football 

I think it's more some of the fans "needing" European football rather than the club. We'd be fine without European football next season, although I'm confident it's a moot point as we'll beat hivs.

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

If we lose the final I guarantee you there will be people on here wanting Warburton sacked.

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

If we lose the final I guarantee you there will be people on here wanting Warburton sacked.

Sad but true......that's why I started a thread on our journey so far. You can see the difference that Warburton and weir have made and people need to keep that in mind. I do think we will beat hibs but only if we show the same intensity as we did first half against Celtic.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Sad but true......that's why I started a thread on our journey so far. You can see the difference that Warburton and weir have made and people need to keep that in mind. I do think we will beat hibs but only if we show the same intensity as we did first half against Celtic.

I have no doubts we will beat hibs.