Young Lee welsh!!!!

dee9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news and I couldn't be prouder of this young lad and also how the players and management team have helped him. 

I couldn't imagine what it would have meant to me as a young boy, to face something as scary that Lee has, yet to be surrounded by your hero's. 

Props to other sports stars who have helped also. (tu) 

The wee fella has the heart of as Lion to beat that dreaded disease. Sometimes it's not easy to stay positive when you are given that sort of news, especially for a kid so young, so big kudos to Lee, his family and all who gave him support. :clap:

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

For those of you who dont know the young lad who was given a tour of murray park and has been on the pitch at ibrox recently was given the all clear from cancer today!!!

Absolutly delighted for him and his family.........well done lee you are a true inspiration!!:clap:

Alot of the players and the gaffer have been sending him twitter messages today

Great news :clap:

The overriding emotion for young Lee,  his family and close friends at this time will be one of sheer relief at this outstanding piece of news!! We can't underestimate, however, the power of the positivity and support from The Rangers, Bears in general and anyone else involved in giving the wee man a lift at his lowest ebb!! It's heartwarming to know that when we come together we can, in some way, make a sizeable difference to a fellow Bear in trouble!!

Make no mistake though..this wee warrior fought like a lion and it was his fighting spirit that saw him through....well done champ!!!

:7326:WATP:uk: