Sturgeon congratulates Hibs

AlCapone

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

The absence of concern about the Rangers staff and players who were assaulted by Hibs fans - even more shocking but not really surprising.

That's the one!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Here's the question though.   Happy because of the result?  Or happy because Rangers players and staff were assaulted?  Or happy about both?    The absence of condemnation of Hibs fans - shocking.    The absence of concern about the Rangers staff and players who were assaulted by Hibs fans - even more shocking but not really surprising.   The absence of condemnation for Hibs fans bringing football in Scotland into international disrepute - also shocking but not surprising.  

Wilfully blind to the events caused by Hibs fans.   Wilfully disrespectful and dismissive of incidents of assault by Hibs fans on Rangers players and staff.    That's political leadership in Scotland for you. 

Was going to make the same points, but you do it better.

Unbelievable tweet from Sturgeon. doh

Her police did a great job today and maybe she would like to explain why these cunts were sat doing fuck and even more why they were paid to be anywhere near the footy considering I seen no fucking floods! Fuck police scotland you are a fucking embarrassment!

IMG_0365.JPG

17 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Are there really rangers fans that vote for the racist bigots?

Congratulations @HibsOfficial - my other half @PeterMurrell is just one of thousands of happy Hibees tonight. #ScottishCupFinal

Thats very nice of her... 

Our fucking first minster ladies and gentleman! Jesus Christ!

You know what losing is fucking brutal to take but sometimes you just need to suck it up and take it on the chin. Even if some beggars try to wind you up you just take it. That's how it goes. You take the good with the bad.  We were poor and deserved to lose. It's as simple as that. I can deal with that.

However, what I can't accept is the behaviour of the Hibs fans, Police Scotland, a number of media outlets/persons and a number of politicians, and in some cases the total lack of action/condemnation from some of the above is quite simply outrageous. 

Now you have this wee cow piping up! I somehow, have the misfortune of seeing her manky mug on the telly, on social media, on the news etc at every and any possible photo call giving her tuppence worth, most of the time when a) It's got fuck all to do with her and b) So she can just say something uber pc friendly to appease a number of cunts, all of this despite not following people or having any followers with anything to do with SNP. She never misses a chance to say something. She is meant to be the fucking leader of our country. If she was to make any comment, the thuggish and neanderthal actions of thousands and thousands of those junkie bastards should have been the ONLY comment she should have made. The football is secondary here. Fucking disgrace.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Shite bag. PM me and I'll post it!

Haha it probably wouldn't have been jail bait,my thoughts involved a wish,a house fire and sturgeon and her other half.

My wording may have incriminated me though.

I am not sure if I missed it, but do we know what time this message was sent ?  If it was more than one minute after the final whistle, when then the actions of the "supporters" of scum lite became obvious, then she has proven what her agenda is.

19 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Are there really rangers fans that vote for the racist bigots?

Congratulations @HibsOfficial - my other half @PeterMurrell is just one of thousands of happy Hibees tonight. #ScottishCupFinal

Wonder if the cunt she is married to assaulted any of our players today?

11 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Here's the question though.   Happy because of the result?  Or happy because Rangers players and staff were assaulted?  Or happy about both?    The absence of condemnation of Hibs fans - shocking.    The absence of concern about the Rangers staff and players who were assaulted by Hibs fans - even more shocking but not really surprising.   The absence of condemnation for Hibs fans bringing football in Scotland into international disrepute - also shocking but not surprising.  

Wilfully blind to the events caused by Hibs fans.   Wilfully disrespectful and dismissive of incidents of assault by Hibs fans on Rangers players and staff.    That's political leadership in Scotland for you. 

:clap:

I almost asked on another thread if she had made a statement about the trouble and wasn't surprised she hadn't, but I didn't expect her to comment on the game and still not refer to the trouble. I should have known better.

8 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I am not sure if I missed it, but do we know what time this message was sent ?  If it was more than one minute after the final whistle, when then the actions of the "supporters" of scum lite became obvious, then she has proven what her agenda is.

Stop being a liberal apologist. It was tweeted at 1820. 5 hours after the game ended not a mention of any trouble 

4 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Stop being a liberal apologist. It was tweeted at 1820. 5 hours after the game ended not a mention of any trouble 

What is liberal about my post. My point is that if her comment was more than 1 minute after the final whistle she was wilfully ignoring the behaviour of the hivs fans.