Cel*ic supporters fund another "Sevco" newspaper advert

OceanRain

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Lol.

Is this nonsense related to the Offshore Blog etc?

Yes it is.

They reference it several times despite TLM dissecting it bit by bit in the last week or so.

All in the interests of Sporting integrity of course.

Obsessed doesn't even come close when describing them.   .

I can't agree with those who say just laugh at the dafties and ignore them. Our club/brand is under constant attack,which is not going to stop,until our club or we the support do something about it. These people are mentally sick.

I actually read something about this earlier today and decided to peruse the comments section,one of the first was this gem:

"IanBhoy929 on 1st June 2016 11:34 am 

Here’s the reply I received from the BBC re Sevco winning 33rd SC. Unbelievable. "Many thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in replying. I was sorry to learn you felt that during a report by Mike Bushell on ‘Breakfast’ 21st May, he incorrectly stated that Sevco Rangers had won the Scottish Cup thirty three times.  

The company that owned Rangers went into liquidation, but the club and assets were bought out of administration before the company was liquidated, therefore this report is factually correct.  

We were referring to the football team here and not the company that formerly owned it. We frequently refer to the liquidation of the company that owned Rangers when reporting on business and financial matters.  

We’ll continue to refer to Rangers FC as the same team; where we will make a distinction is between the old company and the company which currently runs the club. This is in line with the BBC Trust findings on the matter, details of which are available here:  

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/assets/files/pdf/appeals/esc_bulletins/2013/apr_may.pdf

We of course welcome your feedback and I’ve already made sure your comments have gone to the right people here at the BBC, including the sports team and senior management. 

Thank you again for sharing your concerns.  

Yours sincerely, Paul Carson  

BBC Complaints"

As i said this will never stop. And no matter how many times they are told the facts,and no matter how many people tell them,they are to hate filled/sick for it to make a difference. Wonder what would happen if we took out an ad about state aid and the way the biggest sporting disgrace/scandal in Scottish sporting history was swept under the carpet by everyone from the media to the authorities. Maybe we should :)

3 hours ago, OceanRain said:

All over Twitter this morning, mate.

Apparantly it's for the attention of UEFA delegates. Utterly, UTTERLY bizarre.

Jeez but they are thick. UEFA delegates from all over Europe. How many of them speak French? And how many of the ones that do speak French are going to bother buying a local paper when they arrive in Switzerland? 

Let's face it, the non french speakers are hardly going to bother with a French language newspaper on the off chance that there might be some nice ads that happen to be in English. 

Fs Timmy has outdone himself this time. Their desperation is extremely amusing! 

:D

2 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I can't agree with those who say just laugh at the dafties and ignore them. Our club/brand is under constant attack,which is not going to stop,until our club or we the support do something about it. These people are mentally sick.

I actually read something about this earlier today and decided to peruse the comments section,one of the first was this gem:

"IanBhoy929 on 1st June 2016 11:34 am 

Here’s the reply I received from the BBC re Sevco winning 33rd SC. Unbelievable. "Many thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in replying. I was sorry to learn you felt that during a report by Mike Bushell on ‘Breakfast’ 21st May, he incorrectly stated that Sevco Rangers had won the Scottish Cup thirty three times.  

The company that owned Rangers went into liquidation, but the club and assets were bought out of administration before the company was liquidated, therefore this report is factually correct.  

We were referring to the football team here and not the company that formerly owned it. We frequently refer to the liquidation of the company that owned Rangers when reporting on business and financial matters.  

We’ll continue to refer to Rangers FC as the same team; where we will make a distinction is between the old company and the company which currently runs the club. This is in line with the BBC Trust findings on the matter, details of which are available here:  

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/assets/files/pdf/appeals/esc_bulletins/2013/apr_may.pdf

We of course welcome your feedback and I’ve already made sure your comments have gone to the right people here at the BBC, including the sports team and senior management. 

Thank you again for sharing your concerns.  

Yours sincerely, Paul Carson  

BBC Complaints"

As i said this will never stop. And no matter how many times they are told the facts,and no matter how many people tell them,they are to hate filled/sick for it to make a difference. Wonder what would happen if we took out an ad about state aid and the way the biggest sporting disgrace/scandal in Scottish sporting history was swept under the carpet by everyone from the media to the authorities. Maybe we should :)

Naw you're alright mate l've got a life???

14 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

So have i. But you underestimate the damage these people can cause at your own peril. As someone earlier on in this thread already stated. And i agree with them.

This does fuck all damage to us, it does however show them up for the complete deranged cunts they are??? don't get me wrong l like a good fight as much as the next guy but this isn't one of those times?

Its also worth noting that they know they have made themselves to look like utterly obsessed buffoons with this and for some reason we now have posters on here asking for us to do the same, fuck right off???

Just now, dougie76 said:

This does fuck all damage to us, it does however show them up for the complete deranged cunts they are??? don't get me wrong a like a good fight as much as the next guy but this isn't one of those times?

We shall agree to disagree. Our club has been attacked non stop for four years and it shows no sign of stopping. If your answer is to laugh and point at them that's your opinion which your entitled to. I happen to think differently.

20 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

We shall agree to disagree. Our club has been attacked non stop for four years and it shows no sign of stopping. If your answer is to laugh and point at them that's your opinion which your entitled to. I happen to think differently.

I'm sure you do?