Cel*ic supporters fund another "Sevco" newspaper advert

OceanRain

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke about this today.  people are clueless but did ask why they would put an ad in a Swiss paper( i know the UEFA stuff). One guy ( not juan guy) brought up Celtics "leeetle problems with boys,no?" I had told him about this previously but had forgotten but then he ranted on to everyone else about this. So now more people areaware  that maybe BJK. And now know that ditty. 

I paraphrase now but people over here  who i speak to are perplexed about whats the big deal about EBTs.?

Charlie Magrew knew. He said that he was abused after the Ajax match by cunts who never leave the house and batter out shite on their laptaps all day every day. Well that will be after they obsess about The Rangers first then its a free for all on cunts like Charlie who actually locked his kids in a car on the hottest day ever. Just a bunch of arse wipes and horrible cunts all day every day.

Would not be at all surprised if this group of taig shareholders, known as "the requisitioners", were, in actual fact, being advised, instructed, encouraged, manipulated, and maybe even secretly funded or rewarded in some way by their taig club to agitate against, in any fucking way they can possibly conceive, The Rangers and Our Fans!!

Think about it..the taig club has to display a veneer of professionalism and steer clear of, what would undoubtedly be viewed as, petty point scoring  against Us, but its desire to (initially, see us deid having fail failed) do as much damage as it can to our reputation and disrupt our operations at all levels, and in all aspects, is unquenchable!!

Is it inconceivable that it would "use" a group of shareholders who would be  only too willing to please the glesca jap due to their shared "values" and undoubted hatred for Us?

These fanbhoy ads have a distinctly botched, contrived and unprofessional air about them...ideal...gives the impression that the taig club has absolutely no part in them!! However, we shouldn't underestimate the damage a carefully placed piece of shite can do to a stew!!

I believe emperor liewellhito's paw prints are all over these ads and "the requisitioners"!!?

"the requisitioners"??....what a monicker....how very gunpowder plot!!??

The good news is Bears ..whateverthefuckever..We Will Prevail!!!

:7326:WATP:uk:

14 hours ago, jcb said:

They chose a French speaking newspaper with a circulation of under 50,000 :rolleyes:

I believe a similar advert is to be placed in the Guardian.    

An English speaking newspaper with a circulation of under 50,000

14 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Theresa tell the kids we are not going to Santa Ponsa this year,I have spent the money on a paper advert

This is probably the group of "shareholders" that are involved in this shit, they are funnily enough where you mention this week the resort of santa pish hole, this pic was taken a couple of nights ago on the beach where they are treating the locals and tourists to their disgusting habits! So if you have been stupit enough to book there this week hell fuck it intae ye !:sherlock:

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Would not be at all surprised if this group of taig shareholders, known as "the requisitioners", were, in actual fact, being advised, instructed, encouraged, manipulated, and maybe even secretly funded or rewarded in some way by their taig club to agitate against, in any fucking way they can possibly conceive, The Rangers and Our Fans!!

Think about it..the taig club has to display a veneer of professionalism and steer clear of, what would undoubtedly be viewed as, petty point scoring  against Us, but its desire to (initially, see us deid having fail failed) do as much damage as it can to our reputation and disrupt our operations at all levels, and in all aspects, is unquenchable!!

Is it inconceivable that it would "use" a group of shareholders who would be  only too willing to please the glesca jap due to their shared "values" and undoubted hatred for Us?

These fanbhoy ads have a distinctly botched, contrived and unprofessional air about them...ideal...gives the impression that the taig club has absolutely no part in them!! However, we shouldn't underestimate the damage a carefully placed piece of shite can do to a stew!!

I believe emperor liewellhito's paw prints are all over these ads and "the requisitioners"!!?

"the requisitioners"??....what a monicker....how very gunpowder plot!!??

The good news is Bears ..whateverthefuckever..We Will Prevail!!!

:7326:WATP:uk:

you don't have to imagine anything, this is being coordinated by the thorntonhall jap via his mouthpiece at cqn

hence why it is of such importance that we find a board who will stand up to these cunts and not seek to bridge-build with them

7 hours ago, thehost said:

you don't have to imagine anything, this is being coordinated by the thorntonhall jap via his mouthpiece at cqn

hence why it is of such importance that we find a board who will stand up to these cunts and not seek to bridge-build with them

?Top post mate! I'm particularly impressed with your geographical knowledge...much more precise than mine! Thorntonhall...is that a scheme? 

23 hours ago, Gillete said:

Requisitioners :  good day to you UEFA , can I talk about Sevco 

Uefa : Chase yersel 

I am inclined to think they expose themselves with this sort of nonsense but the only word of warning is we lost TBB because of Murray's dignified silence and the problem with letting the unbalanced wander around telling everyone what they think they should know is that sooner or later they will find someone who believes them