Messi

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Sky Sports have an article up claiming Ronaldo has a better conversion rate for club with 8.5% compared to Messi's 7.8%.

Was this the same stat that tried to claim Messi has hit 220 compared to Ronaldo's 140 or something?

Seems legit 

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Sky Sports have an article up claiming Ronaldo has a better conversion rate for club with 8.5% compared to Messi's 7.8%.

Utter mince,  Ron went 2 seasons hitting over 100 free kicks, scored twice and hit the target 5 times

Really can't see that statement stacking up.His stats for shooting in this tournament alone are mental.

On 22 June 2016 at 4:49 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

Anybody that genuinely believes Ronaldo is a better player(not prefer Ronaldo) should be sanctioned. Messi is a genius and arguably the best of all time.

Wonderful player without doubt. Best of all time cannot be judged as too many variables.

George Best playing with a heavy leather tube and barge like boots getting scythed down with tackles more like GBH but still destroying defences.

Beckenbauer controlling a game , pinpoint passing, driving forwards, tackling the guy had everything.

Paolo Maldini - incredible captain for Milan and Italy, has there ever been a better left back?

Pele - well what more needs to be said.

Lots more like Mathews who I never saw.

At this present time I would agree he is the best as Ronaldo is maybe not at the level he was a few seasons ago and I can't really think of anyone else in world football coming close to these two at the moment.

One of these arguments that can never be resolved as it is down to personal opinion and the players you have actually seen in person or on tv.

^^^Yup. And also stop sniping at Maradona.

He is extremely fond of Messi and calls him 'un fenomeno.'

I noticed when El Diego was wishing Leo a happy birthday the other day on social media that Messi actually shares a birthday with Juan Roman Riquelme. Two great number 10s for the Albiceleste.