Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Here we go again with this protecting the reputation, what you mean is the directors are protecting their reputation they couldn't give a monkeys about the reputation of Rangers or they would actually defend us against the constant lies. 

Each ban should looked at on a case by case basis and only after any court case is heard, if a ban is warranted then a refund of the remaining ST games should also be given, not getting to Rangers games is punishment enough and especially when the the club can then sell your seat to another fan so losing no money. 

If the club don't ban them and they get in the papers again how does it look?  It looks like Rangers can't run their own club and the government or the SFA or SPFL will happily come in and start legislating.  Rangers tell the fans to behave and tell you what will happen if you don't and if someone decides to break the terms and conditions then it's tough luck if you lose money.  You knew the deal when you bought the ticket.

6 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

The club don't want the fans who got arrested at the games, they make it perfectly clear and have done for years.  

Well thats a crock of shite.

I was arrested.....ar Hampden

Banned until my court case, banned for 18 month after pleading guilty.

Never once did I hear from the Club, the Club never banned me and ive been at hospitality etc and have a ST since my ban

So the Club havent done this for years. Theyve done it to pander to the SPFL board, this is fucking boggin.

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Well thats a crock of shite.

I was arrested.....ar Hampden

Banned until my court case, banned for 18 month after pleading guilty.

Never once did I hear from the Club, the Club never banned me and ive been at hospitality etc and have a ST since my ban

So the Club havent done this for years. Theyve done it to pander to the SPFL board, this is fucking boggin.

This has got absolutely zero to do with the SPFL. 

4 hours ago, minstral said:

Do you not understand that our club ans fans are hated in Scotland, the people at our club can crawl up all the arses they like. But deep down Scottish Football clubs plus all the people in charge of the game despise us, and some of our fans need to waken up.

Rangers have no time for the fans that bring them into disrepute, they never have and never will.  They let you in through choice, if they wanted they can tell you to do one at anytime.  You know that when you buy a ticket.

STV news saying there the now Hibs fans are only temporarily banned until they have a face to face with the safety advisor

So most likely, they turn up, have a wee powerpoint about staying off the pitch and what's considered bad match day conduct and they leave free to come back with ST's 

Absolutely fucking unreal

BTW here's the second letter - this is addressed to the guy that pleaded NOT GUILTY to ALL of the charges including being on the pitch. Scandelous.

I've incorporated it into the OP too. Maybe D'Art you could add it into your article that's been posted on here and Follow Follow explaining the above, too? can't hurt.

garyletter.jpg

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

BTW here's the second letter - this is addressed to the guy that pleaded NOT GUILTY to ALL of the charges including being on the pitch. Scandelous.

I've incorporated it into the OP too. Maybe D'Art you could add it into your article that's been posted on here and Follow Follow explaining the above, too? can't hurt.

garyletter.jpg

Thats fucking stinking and the club should be ashamed 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

garyletter.jpg

Mate honestly I'm no just saying this for the sake of it but that letter fucking angers me when I read it, it's fuckin scandalous. He will lose his season ticket due to the fact that he "might" have been in the wrong. 

1 hour ago, CoplandStandBear said:

If the club don't ban them and they get in the papers again how does it look?  It looks like Rangers can't run their own club and the government or the SFA or SPFL will happily come in and start legislating.  Rangers tell the fans to behave and tell you what will happen if you don't and if someone decides to break the terms and conditions then it's tough luck if you lose money.  You knew the deal when you bought the ticket.

Again ya plum, I've said leave it to the courts if they hand out banning orders then so be it, but refund the fans, the board backed them then went back on their word after they had the money. 

Again don't give me the T&C's pish the club can enforce them or not. 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

garyletter.jpg

Either the statement released straight after the match was lipservice or whoever wrote the statement thinks completely different from the board..

Have to admit that in the other thread I didn't see a massive issue with this considering I didn't think our supporters should have been on the pitch at all, however having seen these letters now I've completely changed my mind. So apologies to @K.A.I 

Massive clanger by the board and especially head of security. Club 1872 have to approach the club about this, I'd say privately but it's all out in the open now so I don't think that even matters.

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

Have to admit that in the other thread I didn't see a massive issue with this considering I didn't think our supporters should have been on the pitch at all, however having seen these letters now I've completely changed my mind. So apologies to @K.A.I 

Massive clanger by the board and especially head of security. Club 1872 have to approach the club about this, I'd say privately but it's all out in the open now so I don't think that even matters.

No worries mate. We all said some daft things with passions running wild. Decent of you, thanks.

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Again ya plum, I've said leave it to the courts if they hand out banning orders then so be it, but refund the fans, the board backed them then went back on their word after they had the money. 

Again don't give me the T&C's pish the club can enforce them or not. 

Rangers aren't a court of law, they will bin you for singing a song.  If these banned fans were let back in and caused more trouble and ended up in the papers again Rangers would be getting fucked over for it.

5 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Rangers aren't a court of law, they will bin you for singing a song.  If these banned fans were let back in and caused more trouble and ended up in the papers again Rangers would be getting fucked over for it.

"more trouble" ?

You are really struggling to grasp this, aren't you?

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

garyletter.jpg

"Alleged criminal conduct will result in your season ticket being forfeited without compensation" 

I am at a loss for words, so disappointed in Rangers for that, an absolute fucking disgrace.

And that statement they released after the game where we all thought 'this is great, finally a defence of the fans'? Just shows them as hypocrites aswell as spineless bastards.

Really disgusted with how this has been handled, the board don't care for the fans at all.

38 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Can't let anything get in the way of that bridge building now can we. Good job the papers don't fuck us over every day as it is........oh wait they do.

If Martin hadnt held back Kiernon then I wonder if he would have written to him telling him he was banned home and away and wouldnt be getting compensated. The Board allowing these letters to be sent is nothing short of disgraceful and even more so if fans are pleading not guilty.

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

"Alleged criminal conduct will result in your season ticket being forfeited without compensation" 

I am at a loss for words, so disappointed in Rangers for that, an absolute fucking disgrace.

And that statement they released after the game where we all thought 'this is great, finally a defence of the fans'? Just shows them as hypocrites aswell as spineless bastards.

Really disgusted with how this has been handled, the board don't care for the fans at all.

Of course they don't they've waited to get the cash in then bingo this shit