Rangers hanging their fans out to dry (part 2)

K.A.I

10 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

If you get arrested they don't want you back until the case is resolved and maybe not even then.  If you plead not guilty and they let you back and you got arrested again it is going to look bad for the club and for you.  People are acting like they didn't know they'd keep your money when they state it pretty clearly.  

So if the verdict comes back with nothing and the man in question is innocent, the club have still done the right thing by revoking his season ticket and banning him from watching the team he has followed all his life, pumping thousands of pounds into the club? You are an absolute fanny. 

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

@K.A.I that rancid cunt that runs scotzine is stealing these photos.

Can we keep this thread in house admin?

I don't think there's anything that can be done, mate. I knew it's a public forum when I uploaded them and posted them on there. Sadly that's just the nature of the internet, social media etc. It would be good if you could strictly filter the only ones you want to see and block the ones you don't but it's not possible unless it's a personal social media account.

The letter is on Kerrydale Street too and I'm sure the mainstream media made reference to it too by mentioning the Hibs letters I posted.

I've nothing to hide anyway at the end of the day. In a strange way even though I can't stand fenians, the media, Scotzine - it's better to get this stuff out there to as many people as possible - even if it means a few idiots we all hate getting a wee jolly over it

3 hours ago, WGOH said:

So if the verdict comes back with nothing and the man in question is innocent, the club have still done the right thing by revoking his season ticket and banning him from watching the team he has followed all his life, pumping thousands of pounds into the club? You are an absolute fanny. 

Rangers don't owe you anything, they don't give a fuck about you, when are you going to realise that?

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye I think everyone realises that, that's the whole fucking point is it not ?  You say it as if its a good thing and we should just accept it ffs

Was just about to post the same thing word-for-word. Saved me doing it.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye I think everyone realises that, that's the whole fucking point is it not ?  You say it as if its a good thing and we should just accept it ffs

Almost all the big clubs have this legal boilerplate in their terms and conditions.  Rangers have been saying this since 2007, you bring us into disrepute, you're basically fucked.  It won't be changing any time soon so folk will just have to try and not get arrested at the game.

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I also said 20 years ago they at least had you in for meetings to put your case/defence to them.

I also said that it's the manner as much as anything - even if they made contact and said something like "look we are sorry, it's nothing too personal but we have to do this" and maybe put their side across, like they would do at any said meeting.

But they didn't.

Do you just quote the stuff of mine that suits your twisted wee outlook and agenda? because I said the above quite clearly across the 2/3 threads you've been a dick in.

20 years ago we had Laudrup, Gazza and Albertz, times change.  You'd probably still be in primary school 20 years ago, I can't see you laying out a case for yourself back then.  Rangers have to come down hard so that folk don't think it's ok to do.  

On 7/28/2016 at 2:22 PM, CoplandStandBear said:

20 years ago we had Laudrup, Gazza and Albertz, times change.  You'd probably still be in primary school 20 years ago, I can't see you laying out a case for yourself back then.  Rangers have to come down hard so that folk don't think it's ok to do.  

Eh wit .. what does it matter what players we had back then? 

You are just making an arse of yourself now by mentioning primary school. You have no response to what I said so you revert to talking about Gascoigne and Laudrup :lol::lol::lol: ...

There's coming down hard on folk and there's what they've done. ISIS come down hard on who they see as infidels - doesn't make it right, The Phillipines come down hard on drug users and dealers by the death penalty doesn't make it right. See It's my turn to use wacky analogies since you and your couple of pals can mention pubs, drunk pilot's and paedophiles like it's appropriate.

@gogzy how's he still here? he's been suspect long before these threads.

42 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

:lol::lol: WTF. 

I don't see too much difference between the 2 letters tbh. Not sure how the op got the Hibs letter, but reads to me like they are basically giving the guy notice but they are going to ban him as well.

What I will say is that it's a disgrace you aren't getting your money back for ST. Can't see how that would legally stand up. Also, if they do drop the charges then this could be viewed as discrimination.

As for Club 1872, I tweeted them about getting the tims banned from Ibrox and got no reply at all. They do seem to be trying to avoid disagreeing with the board at all, and you can only conclude this is just so they can protect their own interests, eg. in an attempt to get on the board. But I will wait to see how fair the 'elections' are before I  cancel my monthly DD

1 minute ago, 908 said:

I don't see too much difference between the 2 letters tbh. Not sure how the op got the Hibs letter, but reads to me like they are basically giving the guy notice but they are going to ban him as well.

What I will say is that it's a disgrace you aren't getting your money back for ST. Can't see how that would legally stand up. Also, if they do drop the charges then this could be viewed as discrimination.

As for Club 1872, I tweeted them about getting the time banned from Ibrox and got no reply at all. They do seem to be trying to avoid disagreeing with the board at all, and you can only conclude this is just so they can protect their own interests, eg. in an attempt to get on the board. But I will wait to see how fair the 'elections' are before I  cancel my monthly DD

Have you been banned as a result of the SCF?

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Eh wit .. what does it matter what players we had back then? 

You are just making an arse of yourself now by mentioning primary school. You have no response to what I said so you revert to talking about Gascoigne and Laudrup :lol::lol::lol: ...

There's coming down hard on folk and there's what they've done. ISIS come down hard on who they see as infidels - doesn't make it right, The Phillipines come down hard on drug users and dealers by the death penalty doesn't make it right. See It's my turn to use wacky analogies since you and your couple of pals can mention pubs, drunk pilot's and paedophiles like it's appropriate.

@gogzy how's he still here? he's been suspect long before these threads.

It means 20 years ago was 20 years ago and what they did then means fuck all now.  People bring the club in to disrepute and they tell you to fuck off.  If folk plead guilty or not guilty it means fuck all as they've been arrested and Rangers aren't a court of law who need to wait until they are convicted or not, they can do what they like.  You moaning about how unfair it is means fuck all, if folk don't want banned don't get arrested.  

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol::lol: WTF. 

Saying 20 years ago you could plead your case means about as much as saying 20 years ago we had Gazza instead of Halliday.  We live in 2016 where Rangers spell it out very clearly what happens if you bring them in to disrepute.  All this pish about 'I don't read the terms' or 'he pleaded not guilty so that means the club have to let him in!' or 'they weren't nice to me in the letter!' are a load of whining pish.  

Been reading this thread and am disgusted at what Rangers have done. 

Here's a question.

When the guy who got the letter is found not guilty and the club decide to allow him back, ( wouldn't hold my breath ), how does he get his seat if it's been resold? Fucked twice by the club. Incredible!

7 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

It means 20 years ago was 20 years ago and what they did then means fuck all now.  People bring the club in to disrepute and they tell you to fuck off.  If folk plead guilty or not guilty it means fuck all as they've been arrested and Rangers aren't a court of law who need to wait until they are convicted or not, they can do what they like.  You moaning about how unfair it is means fuck all, if folk don't want banned don't get arrested.  

You really are a wank of a guy.

9 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Saying 20 years ago you could plead your case means about as much as saying 20 years ago we had Gazza instead of Halliday.  We live in 2016 where Rangers spell it out very clearly what happens if you bring them in to disrepute.  All this pish about 'I don't read the terms' or 'he pleaded not guilty so that means the club have to let him in!' or 'they weren't nice to me in the letter!' are a load of whining pish.  

They spelt it out very clearly back then as well ya nugget, but you still got called in so they could hear your side of the story. 

And give it a rest with the T&C's pish, they are discretionary not some how to run a business for dummies (would do you ok right enough) this is entirely on the board and their stupid stance on this. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They spelt it out very clearly back then as well ya nugget, but you still got called in so they could hear your side of the story. 

And give it a rest with the T&C's pish, they are discretionary not some how to run a business for dummies (would do you ok though right enough) this is entirely on the board and their stupid stance on this. 

Do we live in 1996? Is it the same folk running the place?  Is it fuck.  So who cares what they did back then?  They ban who they like for what they like, if you don't like it then don't go.