Rangers tartan?

GOAT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

As a man that's lasted a 17 year relationship and dodged it, I say you sound like a surrender monkey to me. ;):peanut:

After 10 years I was warned married or she was leaving, I capitulated should have called her bluff.

Just now, Big Al II said:

After 10 years I was warned married or she was leaving, I capitulated should have called her bluff.

No doubt about it. 

In fairness, I don't have to try too hard to avoid marriage talk, which I should probably be insulted by.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

GOAT is taking the plunge and will be getting married in July 2018 by the looks of things.  I know I'm gutted tae.

anyway, any idea where I can hire Rangers tartan kilt for my big day?  I can't seem to find anything anywhere?  I got Christined in Rangers tartan a good 20+ years ago and hopefully it will be the same minister aswell, but I would love my big day to involve the team I loves colours aswell.

anyone?

Goat , I bought a kilt etc from TARTANISTA ,[ not Rangers tartan but worth a try ] they give great service ,to make sure you get proper size try one on in kilt hire shop then you know what they need ,my FULL RIG -OUT  ABOUT£ 120, that way it's yours for keeps .

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Cannae believe I missed this...

fuck Edinburgh! 

As ma wee star of a nephew is being brought up there I cannae agree wi those sentiments. I shall be traveling through next week to deliver a tropical fish for his newly aquired birthday fish tank.Some of the folk in Edinburgh arnae too bad.

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

GOAT is taking the plunge and will be getting married in July 2018 by the looks of things.  I know I'm gutted tae.

anyway, any idea where I can hire Rangers tartan kilt for my big day?  I can't seem to find anything anywhere?  I got Christined in Rangers tartan a good 20+ years ago and hopefully it will be the same minister aswell, but I would love my big day to involve the team I loves colours aswell.

anyone?

I have a Rangers Tartan tie that is over 20 years old but hardly ever worn and mint condition if you want it.

Wore it to an interview in 1986/7, and got the job. ;)

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

anyone?

Buy a kilt.com do cheap kilts.

If you cant find the gers tartan check "elliot modern" its pretty much the same mate

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

anyone?

Scotweb.co.uk.???

13 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Mate I don't even remember that? :lol: Wit happened?

You didn't really run.  We chased them I just wanted to noise you up.

They were tossing bottles at us and they were giving us cheek so.we chased them :lol: