Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

45 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

As far as lm concerned the board have used us for far to long to get what they want but don't back us when we need it, in fact they seem to hold us in contempt, so please tell me why l should not do actually what l want with my hard earned?

Because buying the kit is detrimental to the club? And by purchasing it because you think wearing it shows you support the team, you're actually harming it?

I'm not an expert on it by any means, and I've been very critical of the board for their recent actions in banning fans. But if they aren't encouraging us to buy kit, there's obviously a reason for it. 

I Will back the club on this and continue to boycott all merchandise but what gets me with this is that the club don't want supporters buying the new tops but the team wear them. Doesn't make sense at all. Yes there will be a contract but Ashley sticks two fingers up at us constantly so about time we returned the favour. its all gonna end in court.

To be fair , I would have been more supportive of the clubs stance had they not completely shat the bed over the fans who were on the pitch at hampden , banning them and not refunding their money for the tickets was one of the lowest things a board of recent years has done and that is saying something . 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

To be fair , I would have been more supportive of the clubs stance had they not completely shat the bed over the fans who were on the pitch at hampden , banning them and not refunding their money for the tickets was one of the lowest things a board of recent years has done and that is saying something . 

Agreed. But surely regardless of the boards actions, people wouldn't want to harm the club? 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

They're two completely separate issues, I'm not sure why people are lumping them together.

51 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I can't believe the venomous shite being spewed on FF about this.

Saying they better no see anyone wearing this shit at the Hamilton game :lol:

Saying anyone buying it is/was never a bear :lol:

Anyone not in agreement is uneducated scum and "should be shot" apparently :lol:

Fucksake man doh

They're absolute cretins that all follow their king cretin over there. 

2 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

I Will back the club on this and continue to boycott all merchandise but what gets me with this is that the club don't want supporters buying the new tops but the team wear them. Doesn't make sense at all. Yes there will be a contract but Ashley sticks two fingers up at us constantly so about time we returned the favour. its all gonna end in court.

But thats because he's clearly got the better deal and can afford to stick his fingers up at us. The last thing we need is to be held up in court for a breach of contract that we'll get found guilty of.

The Clubs handling this in the background as much as possible from what I can see, Ashley is coming across looking like a total cunt, theres no need for the Club to start petty public squabbles that will acheive nothing other than cause Ashley to did his heels in more. He can afford to have this go on and on. So lets just try and get it sorted in court.

As ive said, many Rangers fans like to make this out to be a much bigger issue than it is, retail likely makes up a very small percentage of our profits each year, so leave the Club to it. Its daft to say "stick the fingers up to Ashley", the only reason you want the Club to do this is because of petty bitterness and yes Ashley is the one who started the petty shite, but we should be better than that.

Seems like everyone is having their say on this subject. So I might as well chip in my two bob's worth.

I understand why it's important to a lot of guys to own and wear the club strip and for them to buy them for their kids.... I totally understand.

But, while Rangers categorically refuse to approve, back or agree to the sale of this top then it's nothing more than a shitey nylon T-shirt that the players have to wear for contractual reasons. I don't care what colour it is or what crest it bears. Rangers, our club, have sent out a message saying they are not sanctioning the sale of it.

Now, the fact that the reasons for this are totally embedded in a deal and legal argument with one of the club's biggest enemies in recent years (along with Whyte and green) totally rubber stamps Rangers decision not to agree to the sale.

So, to those who press ahead and buy it anyway. Here's how I see it. Rather than actually displaying your support and loyalty to Rangers by wearing the latest top, you're actually telling the world you've betrayed them and lined Ashley's pockets. You might as well get "Mike's Bitch" or "F**k You RFC" and the number 666 on the back.

That might seem a bit severe, but in my opinion it's true. Here's a couple of very hypothetical what if's for you to finish.

1. What if Ashley's told his money men to put all profits from Rangers merchandise in a separate account that (just for kicks) he's going to use to play legal fees, fines and damages from. You're actually paying for the stick he's trying to beat Rangers with.

2. What if (in addition to being a total c**t) Ashley was a good friend of Peter Lawwell or Dermot Desmond.... would you still buy it then? What will actually deter you from buying this unapproved shitey nylon t shirt that just happens to be blue and have out crest on it? Does it really mean that much?

Rant over. Only my own opinion.

Cheers

Bluey

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They're two completely separate issues, I'm not sure why people are lumping them together.

Well the board have a lot to do to prove to me they are more trustworthy , their spectacular back peddling over the scottish cup final was shameful , they ask for our full backing then cave in at the first opurtunity to show our support some 

I won't be buying the shirt , because I respect my fellow bears and their opinions even if I don't fully agree with them but it is clearly a sensitive issue amongst the support , but I also don't have my head up my arse thinking that king is glorious , him and his board still have a lot to do to make up and prove themselves 

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Why do you think they are being lumped together? 

Maybe something to do with being two faced cunts that are only in it for themselves? Just my opinion?

I've just been informed that someone i know has bought the new top. Now this guy doesn't read the record or listen to Clyde (seeing as he's living in North Belfast). He's had a season ticket for close to 10 years, travels over by boat for most games and isn't daft about the things going on. Not sure what to make of it.

part of the problem, put simply.

doh

7 minutes ago, bluey9 said:

Seems like everyone is having their say on this subject. So I might as well chip in my two bob's worth.

I understand why it's important to a lot of guys to own and wear the club strip and for them to buy them for their kids.... I totally understand.

But, while Rangers categorically refuse to approve, back or agree to the sale of this top then it's nothing more than a shitey nylon T-shirt that the players have to wear for contractual reasons. I don't care what colour it is or what crest it bears. Rangers, our club, have sent out a message saying they are not sanctioning the sale of it.

Now, the fact that the reasons for this are totally embedded in a deal and legal argument with one of the club's biggest enemies in recent years (along with Whyte and green) totally rubber stamps Rangers decision not to agree to the sale.

So, to those who press ahead and buy it anyway. Here's how I see it. Rather than actually displaying your support and loyalty to Rangers by wearing the latest top, you're actually telling the world you've betrayed them and lined Ashley's pockets. You might as well get "Mike's Bitch" or "F**k You RFC" and the number 666 on the back.

That might seem a bit severe, but in my opinion it's true. Here's a couple of very hypothetical what if's for you to finish.

1. What if Ashley's told his money men to put all profits from Rangers merchandise in a separate account that (just for kicks) he's going to use to play legal fees, fines and damages from. You're actually paying for the stick he's trying to beat Rangers with.

2. What if (in addition to being a total c**t) Ashley was a good friend of Peter Lawwell or Dermot Desmond.... would you still buy it then? What will actually deter you from buying this unapproved shitey nylon t shirt that just happens to be blue and have out crest on it? Does it really mean that much?

Rant over. Only my own opinion.

Cheers

Bluey

Find that pretty pathetic. 

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

Cry me a river. See it's on to playing the victim now.

If you actually said that you're glad his Mother is dead for any reason whatsoever, then you are a fuckin tit.

Was the post deleted or what as I can`t see it?

23 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Agreed. But surely regardless of the boards actions, people wouldn't want to harm the club? 

Ffs l can't wait till the day we have a board that stops using the support for their own fucking agendas and we can actually buy a season ticket and top without all this fucking nonsense.  

How is buying the top harming the club? The deal won't be getting changed any time soon and there's 6 years notice left on the deal. Buying the top won't take money away from the club, it receives next to fuck all from the deal anyway. Buying the top sees the club get something, surely something is better than nothing?

If anyone thinks Ashley will pay one bit of notice to how many tops are, or aren't, sold then they are deluded. It's gone way past that stage for him, this is personal now