Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

6 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Just went and got one from the megastore. Shop was dead.

Too many people like the sound of their own voice at times and it's quite simple, if you want the top buy it, if you don't want it don't buy it.

Do they have long sleeve in there mate?

24 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

FF in full ban mode as usual, the powers that be on that site really don't like people having their own opinion, absolutely pathetic from them as usual.

fuck ff!!!! banned for having a different opinion on a fans forum!! ridiculous :wanker:

Houston on Clyde the now .I know fucking Clyde. I'm in the car 

Says we get 4n half pence in pound 

No link to kit from official website 

Crack on by a strip but not helping club 

Gers superstore isny the club superstore it's SD 

(Umpteen posts on here saying £2,70 per tenner .so 27p in the pound .mentioned in the accounts .with nobody having any doubts to be doubting the posts in here 

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

They should have asked him what happened to the sos money from the tops and why did bears that buy them of him have to be refunded by Paypal when no goods arrived.

18 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Why don't the club actually release a statement here , is there actually any reason stopping them from doing so 

Probably cause they would be sued by puma/sd by actively telling people not to buy strips 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

These arseholes are actually pushing me towards buying one to see if any of them will try get wide at the stadium, that's the contempt I have for them ?

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking. I know it's childish to troll but I just wanted to see what the reaction would be. Didn't disappoint ?

32 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

(Umpteen posts on here saying £2,70 per tenner .so 27p in the pound .mentioned in the accounts .with nobody having any doubts to be doubting the posts in here 

His banners outside the shop during their fat MA protest said 5p so they can't even get their own lies straight.  The Lawman debunked that when he did a breakdown of the club finances and it was nearer 2 pound 60, trouble is the 4p was spread far and wide before he did this.  

52 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Does anyone know if the kids Shirts were in the megastore? Just went online to have a look and they are there, however the photos of the kids kits look weird?

They were, I thought they looked a bit weird too. Possibly because the squares are big but because it's a small top looks strange.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

They were, I thought they looked a bit weird too. Possibly because the squares are big but because it's a small top looks strange.

Cheers mate.

Might not need to buy one now if the new rumours are true.

6 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

His banners outside the shop during their fat MA protest said 5p so they can't even get their own lies straight.  The Lawman debunked that when he did a breakdown of the club finances and it was nearer 2 pound 60, trouble is the 4p was spread far and wide before he did this.  

Pretty sure that was Hoosier and not TLM.

He also didn't debunk the 5p figure, only posted another figure that was nothing more than guesswork dressed up to sound accurate.

The real figure is somewhere between the two, but no-one on here has the information to proclaim 5p or £2.60.