Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

That makes no sense. Just bored reading the boardroom forum wankers posting their same monotonous shite in here

Stop going on and on ffs

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Bears buying the new top need their head examined FS! Everyone I know wants to buy the kit (me included)but just now we need to think of the bigger picture. It's black and white for me and a clear choice between Rangers and Sports Direct. That wee fanny greeting about folk on FF is a fucking tarrier as well.

Think you're confused, black and white is Juve or St. Mirren.  Black and Red is Rangers:D:D:D

dohdohdoh

Just now, EMRFC said:

Fuck what they think, where what you please.

I was joking mucker, I'd honestly love one of they wee dobbers to come up to me and say where did or why did you buy that top, for the record I'm against buying the new top for now,but no cunt will tell me what and what I cannot buy, anybody who buys the top did so because they support Rangers and that's good enough for me, been done to death now but if any of my kids say da I really want that top then they'll get it, if some wee spotty bastard asks me why then they'll get it as well, buy tops if want, don't buy tops if that's you're decision, I'd rather concentrate on Saturday and the rest of the season on the pitch 

Been out all day and can't be fucked reading from where I left off this morning...so, could someone briefly surmise for me what the current situation is?

Are we buying the taps?

Are we buying our weans taps?

Are we going all out and buying the snide pish which is Lionbrand / Loyal Standard?

Are we not giving a fuck what other folk are saying and doing what we want / feel is best.

4 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Houston on Clyde the now .I know fucking Clyde. I'm in the car 

Says we get 4n half pence in pound 

No link to kit from official website 

Crack on by a strip but not helping club 

Gers superstore isny the club superstore it's SD 

(Umpteen posts on here saying £2,70 per tenner .so 27p in the pound .mentioned in the accounts .with nobody having any doubts to be doubting the posts in here 

Mr commercial acumen himself, Whitney of the University of Linwood fame, calling for a boycott and spreading his unique brand of master bator wind and pish. Will need to buy six now.

27 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Been out all day and can't be fucked reading from where I left off this morning...so, could someone briefly surmise for me what the current situation is?

Are we buying the taps?

Are we going all out and buying the snide pish which is Lionbrand / Loyal Standard?

Are we not giving a fuck what other folk are saying and doing what we want / feel is best.

There shall be no disloyalty to King and Whitney allowed.

Must say though, Whitney doing well in his new found c1872 spokesperson role, so hurry up and join, you know it makes sense.

:mutley:

31 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Are we buying the taps?

Buy it if you want

Hit cunts who question you if you buy it

Dont question anycunt who buys it or you'll get hit

Dont buy Lionbrand