Rumours that the new kit will be on sale on Thursday

14 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

His banners outside the shop during their fat MA protest said 5p so they can't even get their own lies straight.  The Lawman debunked that when he did a breakdown of the club finances and it was nearer 2 pound 60, trouble is the 4p was spread far and wide before he did this.  

Sounds like a yesser 

Say lies often enough and there will be people that believe it :disappointment: :ukflag:

Was going to wear my retro 1984 league cup final shirt on Saturday but I'm confused to fuck, is this deemed acceptable by cunts from ff, sos etc, or will one of them attempt to punch my cunt in on sight, I don't know what the fucks going on anymore and quite honestly it's getting boring and increasingly embarrassing 

No doubt the fans groups will use this as a chance to once again distract people from the team, on its first league game of the season where were going for 55, and will instead protest and abuse other fans outside the shop and make everything seem all doom and gloom

Bears buying the new top need their head examined FS! Everyone I know wants to buy the kit (me included)but just now we need to think of the bigger picture. It's black and white for me and a clear choice between Rangers and Sports Direct. That wee fanny greeting about folk on FF is a fucking tarrier as well.

53 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Was going to wear my retro 1984 league cup final shirt on Saturday but I'm confused to fuck, is this deemed acceptable by cunts from ff, sos etc, or will one of them attempt to punch my cunt in on sight, I don't know what the fucks going on anymore and quite honestly it's getting boring and increasingly embarrassing 

Sure a guy from wellhoose won't take their shit mate

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Bears buying the new top need their head examined FS! Everyone I know wants to buy the kit (me included)but just now we need to think of the bigger picture. It's black and white for me and a clear choice between Rangers and Sports Direct. That wee fanny greeting about folk on FF is a fucking tarrier as well.

What's the bigger picture then? 

Curious..

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Nonsense

Does anyone actually think boycotting buying club merchandise will make a blind bit of difference to Ashley? The lost income is a drop in the ocean to him. I think trying to play hardball with him is the wrong tactic and he'll just dig his heels in even further.

Regardless this is a commercial issue for the club to deal with and the fans shouldn't be used as pawns. A Rangers strip should always be worn with nothing but pride.

59 minutes ago, Willis said:

No doubt the fans groups will use this as a chance to once again distract people from the team, on its first league game of the season where were going for 55, and will instead protest and abuse other fans outside the shop and make everything seem all doom and gloom

I'm sure you'll be the first to alert us all to it alongside the monotonous, repetitive bullshit abuse you dole out day after day on here.

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Does anyone actually think boycotting buying club merchandise will make a blind bit of difference to Ashley? The lost income is a drop in the ocean to him. I think trying to play hardball with him is the wrong tactic and he'll just dig his heels in even further.

Regardless this is a commercial issue for the club to deal with and the fans shouldn't be used as pawns. A Rangers strip should always be worn with nothing but pride.

Pair it with some trousers or at least shorts surely.

3 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I'm sure you'll be the first to alert us all to it alongside the monotonous, repetitive bullshit abuse you dole out day after day on here.

:lol::lol: u got a sore bum mate?

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Or This.

maxresdefault.jpg

My bird would never be at the games if this was the rules

Saying that, I wouldn't go unless Rangers could guarantee a back row seat and on the isle, because when we score against Celtic usually I end up 3 rows down and in the arms of 3/4 strangers, good chance I could end up wi cheesy elbow

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fuck what they think, where what you please.