Describe your new seat neighbour(s)

ronniescu

Sat in the same seat in the Family section for 15 years now , quite a few of the guys in that area been there a few years now as well . Not a lot of small talk at times but that's not always a bad thing . Boy 2 rows behind us yesterday obviously not been in a wee while as he kept screaming at players to "git it up the park fuck sake " " stoap fannyin aboot in git it across" and basically calling most of the team pish whenever a pass went astray . Like the area I'm in but my youngest is 13 now so next season or 2 we will look at moving , then I will be the newbie ( probably on my own as he fancies BF1 with the UB )

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Moved to the family stand with wee boy after 6 years in MSF with mates.

I thought it was only adult and child that was there or are folk buying a child season ticket and an adult using it?

I think you can only buy adult and child STs but lots of folk let others use their childs ticket if their kids not going.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Describe weirdo :lol: 

Wouldn't like to Incase he posts on here! He was from Edinburgh (or East coast anyway - he didn't speak to anyone, even when I was trying to make conversation he just ignored me, but I could hear his accent when he talked to his wean)!

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I had never experienced them at close quarters before and while not as bad as ordinary fags I did not enjoy being downwind from him yesterday. 

The lad in front of me was puffing one, smelt like candy floss!

26 minutes ago, Bluebrows said:

The lad in front of me was puffing one, smelt like candy floss!

Not a great smell for me, not like a normal fag thankfully :pipe:  I think it is the fact that the person is so close when sitting next to you that kinda pissed me off, but who knows he might not have the seat full time and if he does then I will just have to see how it goes, maybe I will get addicted and start using one myself. :lol: 

44 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not a great smell for me, not like a normal fag thankfully :pipe:  I think it is the fact that the person is so close when sitting next to you that kinda pissed me off, but who knows he might not have the seat full time and if he does then I will just have to see how it goes, maybe I will get addicted and start using one myself. :lol: 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

So if my boy cant go i can give it to an adult to use? 

Not officially but if either of my two who go can't make it then I give it to my wee brother , never been a problem, most of the stewards at the gate aren't even remotely interested as you come through 

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Not officially but if either of my two who go can't make it then I give it to my wee brother , never been a problem, most of the stewards at the gate aren't even remotely interested as you come through 

I thought it would maybe show up it was a child using the smart card

Two neddy dicks sit behind me, think they must be brothers or something as they argue like fuck. Anyway the one who was only half a dick seems to have been replaced by a guy who is even more of a dick than the one who is a total dick.

Spent the whole game shouting abuse at Joey Barton, and coming out with posh like "I actually hope we get beat cos this shite will never win the league" his reaction when they announced Barton as Motm was funny as Fock right enough!

Also, I had my nephew with me and he stood up to watch the whole 1st half. It was only at h/t I noticed this was cos some fat burd next to him was taking up 2 seats! He was too shy to ask her to move so I swapped seats with him. She never showed up for the 2nd half though..

12 minutes ago, 908 said:

Two neddy dicks sit behind me, think they must be brothers or something as they argue like fuck. Anyway the one who was only half a dick seems to have been replaced by a guy who is even more of a dick than the one who is a total dick.

Spent the whole game shouting abuse at Joey Barton, and coming out with posh like "I actually hope we get beat cos this shite will never win the league" his reaction when they announced Barton as Motm was funny as Fock right enough!

Also, I had my nephew with me and he stood up to watch the whole 1st half. It was only at h/t I noticed this was cos some fat burd next to him was taking up 2 seats! He was too shy to ask her to move so I swapped seats with him. She never showed up for the 2nd half though..

My e-fag user next to me now seems insignificant after reading your post mate. :lol:

23 minutes ago, 908 said:

Mebey she was hanging around for the leftover pies:lol:

Left it late to get my young brother a season ticket and beat I could get was the West Enclosure. And were a couple of rows behind a fucking blue beam.

Its not hugely annoying but you do need to move your noggin when the plays near the Copland.

Bit shite considering my plum seat in th Sandy Jardine Rear before.

On the plus side the guys around seem brand new

Also, some cunt in the Main Front though he could hang his flag over around 70 fans in the Enclosure and get away with it. Was fucking beeling. Was for ripping the cunt off till some lad climbed up a seat and folded the flag up, somehow managing to keep it up.

10 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Left it late to get my young brother a season ticket and beat I could get was the West Enclosure. And were a couple of rows behind a fucking blue beam.

Its not hugely annoying but you do need to move your noggin when the plays near the Copland.

Bit shite considering my plum seat in th Sandy Jardine Rear before.

On the plus side the guys around seem brand new

Why didn't you keep your seat in the SJ?

So there we have it as was seen about your new neebors and no beating about the bush. Any cunts smoking e-cigs,fat munters,wee cunts punching each other,cunts with hygiene problems,long curly finger nails,cunts shouting total shite and taking drugs in the lavvies and just random fuckin dicks and half dicks. You can all get tae fuck and do one as you aint welcome. :2gunsfiring_v1::5536::D Or is it a case of we aint as tolerant as we think we are :lol: