***Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

I really don't know what people were expecting today regarding the starting eleven. We are keeping continuity with a winning team after last weekend and the 11 players who produced a good level especially in the first half of the game where we should have been out of sight. Our second half performance especially after the subs was nowhere near the same level, neither Dodoo or MOH had any kind of impact on the game. With the injuries we have our options are lessened and with Waggy out especially then it's clear Miller is the number one option at cf. It would be plain daft to argue the fact that he hasn't had a great start to the season but he got on the score sheet last week with what turned out to be the winning goal, you don't drop your cf after that. 

Just a small point I noticed and I hate to say it or appear negative but I just watched Mark Warburtons pre match interview and his demeanour and body language just wasn't right or certainly not his usual self?

Anyone else pick up a certain vibe from it? 

Just now, 7troop said:

Just a small point I noticed and I hate to say it or appear negative but I just watched Mark Warburtons pre match interview and his demeanour and body language just wasn't right or certainly not his usual self?

Anyone else pick up a certain vibe from it? 

He is off to Spurs then?

I can't quite believe MW has picked the same side as last week.  Is Nico unfit / out of favour already?   What message is MW trying to send to Nico if he's not picked to start a home game against Motherwell?  How does MW expect him to get battle hardened to the Scottish game before the Old Firm game if he is sat largely on the bench?   Is this all part of the grand loading plan?   Miller - who has not exactly been in goal scoring form.    No MOH?  Forrrester rewarded for his waywardness last week when he came close to being sent off.    Clearly its MW's call but it sure does look like a selection which will be forensically analysed if they do not deliver the goods.

Halliday is going to need to put in a shift bursting forward from midfield. We need to get this Crooks, Windass, and Kranjcar properly fit soon before the sheep, hearts, and scum games.

Poor fucking Waghorn having to sit with this lot for 90 minutes, they never shut up :lol:

the thing i hate about rtv streams is that they never have a scoreboard at the top, imagine coming in from work with only 4 mins to go, switching on the game and you see the team just pass the ball about after the other team has scored,  you scream at the screen telling them to get a f'n move on but then the final whistle goes and millar says, rangers with a comfortable lead, final score 7-1.

you then flop back into your chair while putting your palm over your face while thinking you just made a cunt of your self,,,,done it once never again

13 minutes ago, 7troop said:

No I'm not suggesting anything like that but something is up with him IMO . He certainly didn't appear very enthusiastic or in good spirits.

He does look a little bit less like his usual upbeat self.  The words are there but a little bit of the spark of enthusiasm was missing.  Maybe its nerves.   Maybe he's getting a hard time from players on the bench and those not making the bench. Anyhow, did not seem his usual 'up for it' self.