English Football

Clemdog

Henderson is your classic player who was underrated but who is now overrated.

Good player who is really maximising his career. I don't think it's a travesty he has  won it but I don't think he's been the best player. He is consistently solid but is that enough? This is not a criticism but I don't ever watch many games and think wow, Henderson was amazing again. KDB for example though, he does something amazing most games.

For all their success the Liverpool midfield could defo improve. They have lots of good midfielders who I like but they don't have any superstar midfielders. They don't have a KDB, a Silva, a Fernandes, a Gerrard, a Xabi Alonso. In fairness not many do. They have a very balanced workmanlike midfield which works for them.

21 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Watford fucked

Trying a change of manager for two games was extremely pointless 

Out of all the bad decisions by owners we’ve seen in the last few years, this was surely one of the worst. I just don’t get how they thought sacking the manager with two games to go could possibly help.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Out of all the bad decisions by owners we’ve seen in the last few years, this was surely one of the worst. I just don’t get how they thought sacking the manager with two games to go could possibly help.

Maybe a bit of arrogance because chopping and changing managers has worked out quite well for them the last few years

Been a disaster this season but 

Just now, simplythebest said:

Maybe a bit of arrogance because chopping and changing managers has worked out quite well for them the last few years

Been a disaster this season but 

Yeh true, you would think they would at least have someone to bring straight in though rather than expecting the U23’s coach to help the during the two most important games of the season!