English Football

Clemdog

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Him Werner and ziyech would make me seriously consider backing them for the title. Would be a really good centre half away from being some team 

Would love big Koulibaly from Napoli to go alongside Rudiger, not even sure wee Kepa is a keeper that’ll save loads of points a season like a Jan Oblak for example. Alonso has gave me the fear a bit at LB. Chilwell would have been good but that rumours possibly dried up. Not sure Azpi has the legs anymore but him at Left and James RB could be the answer. Apart from that pretty happy tbh.

Ake could be a missed opportunity for Chelsea letting him go. Solid left sided CB.

Just look what happened with Salah and De Bruyne after being punted.. 2 of the best in the league over the past few year 

03C21BE7-3B93-4193-8BED-89AB46822EBF.jpeg

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Midfield and left back are pish

Saying the midfield is pish when your team would have killed for a Kante, Kovacic or even Jorgihno over the years is laughable tbh. We’ve got a World Cup and double premier league winner who’s up there with the best in the world at CDM, never seen a team buy so many useless fannies in midfield as arsenal have.

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Saying the midfield is pish when your team would have killed for a Kante, Kovacic or even Jorgihno over the years is laughable tbh. We’ve got a World Cup and double premier league winner who’s up there with the best in the world at CDM, never seen a team buy so many useless fannies in midfield as arsenal have.

Reckon we'd give them a run for their money tbh.

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Kovacic is a cracking wee player. Doesn't really get the game time or credit he deserves IMO.

13 hours ago, CR3 said:

I mean just because it’s better than Arsenal’s doesn’t exactly mean I canny call it pish :lol: 

Kante is their best midfielder and he’s pish on the ball, says a lot.

as good as the scousers  have been this season and at counter-attacking, I think conceding 5 shows that wee Kepa is nowhere near the league of keeper you have to have, to be challenging. Shot stopping and being 4 ft fuck all has cost us a power of goals this season. Would punt him and give my left baw for a Jan Oblak in goal.

5 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Alonso Zouma Rudiger Azplicueta

(Not to mention the keeper)

To be challenging, I would probably only have Rudiger starting in this 4 tbh. James is showing signs of being the future RB as Azpi is possibly getting to the end (but I'd have him at LB over Alonso for defending purposes) and the other 2 could be replaced if we're breaking the bank. (Man City proved FFP means fuck all anyway eh):lol:

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

To be challenging, I would probably only have Rudiger starting in this 4 tbh. James is showing signs of being the future RB as Azpi is possibly getting to the end and the other 2 could be replaced if we're breaking the bank. (Man City proved FFP means fuck all anyway eh):lol:

BTTS, Chelsea to win, Over 3.5 every game. :lol: