English Football

Clemdog

26 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know it's January, but City need to try and get a ST in. 

Aguero isn't having much luck with injuries, even if its a 6 month loan deal for someone in Europe maybe not playing much.

I think they will sign a striker for a lot of money in the Summer. 

As a side note, I know he wouldn’t be a good fit for City, but I’m surprised nobody has picked up Diego Costa yet.

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I know it's January, but City need to try and get a ST in. 

Aguero isn't having much luck with injuries, even if its a 6 month loan deal for someone in Europe maybe not playing much.

Would still love to see Giroud given the job of leading the line. 

If its a new striker in the summer then it will hopefully be Haaland. 

Aguero can't seem to catch a break at the moment. Jinxed a bit lately. 

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

Burnley are great defensively. Ridiculous leaving Salah and Firmino on the bench against them. Deserve to lose this.

To be fair.. Firmino and Salah have been pish lately. He tried to change things, but I dont think he should have changed it for this particular game. See... Why didnt Liverpool get Giroud when he was on a free.. yeah, he might not fit their style, but by fuck would he put away a load of those crosses.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

To be fair.. Firmino and Salah have been pish lately. He tried to change things, but I dont think he should have changed it for this particular game. See... Why didnt Liverpool get Giroud when he was on a free.. yeah, he might not fit their style, but by fuck would he put away a load of those crosses.

Agree they've both been pish, but it's like Souness said, you'd much rather that Origi chance fell to one of them. Think this was the worst possible game to change it up.

Liverpool's season went tits up the second Jota got injured.

9 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Agree they've both been pish, but it's like Souness said, you'd much rather that Origi chance fell to one of them. Think this was the worst possible game to change it up.

Liverpool's season went tits up the second Jota got injured.

Yep. They made some good signings on paper.. Jota was great! They have been unlucky with injuries, but this today was down to not having a clue how to deal with a low block.. sounds familiar. Maybe Klopp should give Gerrard a ring for a change.

Agree on it being the worst possible game to change it up. He needed his best players on the pitch regardless of form. They would have won that in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Cue Klopp making a dig at Burnley's style.

Frustrating as fuck.. Gerrard learned this as well. Gerrard went away and found a way to deal with it and I think Klopp is now going through those frustrations. Klopp needs a couple of players that can change it up for him. Penalty box striker would have won them a few matches in January, in my opinion.